I have a difficult life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rosh037

I know this might sound silly, but I have a very difficult life. I have no friends at all, not a single one. I'm very quiet by nature, and I hate my quietness. I find it very difficult to talk to people, and I also happen to be quiet sensitive! It's a difficult, miserable world and I don't even know why I exist. Please help!

C

Chouchoute

Jesus Christ is never too far my dear bro. He can be your friend, your BEST friend and bear all your struggles... In your moments of ilence, of loneliness...Just seek Him with all your heart and approach Him so that your soul may find rest in Him alone. Peace.

Jun 18, 2013
I come to remember my old days, while I think about what you have written. Trust in the Lord brother. He is near. He will bring your life to fulness if you continue to cling to him .Answer him for answers. He loves and cares for you.

O

overcomer2

Do you not have friends because of your faith? Have no fellowship with darkness. I think that your reaching out here shows that you want fellowship. I do think its important to have the right kind of friends since you do not want to get off track from loving the Lord. Do you have somewhere to go with like-minded believers in India where you are located? Where you don't like your quietness, I wish I had more quietness about me.
1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Will keep you in prayer for bretheren to share your hope with.

H

HeIsNowHere

Ephesians 2:10 "You are God's MASTERPIECE, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God prepared in advance for you to do. " My friend, you are unique masterpiece, like a work of art 1 of a kind and no one else is like you. You are therefore invaluable to Jesus Christ. He gives you free life by his death for you and this is eternal but He has a purpose for you. You are not saved by WORKS but you are created "to do good Works" which God has for you to do and planned for you. You just have to learn how to connect to Jesus and follow Him. I will help get you started. I want you to begin to read the Bible differently. Start in the book of John. Read only a small portion but UNDERLINE or circle the parts that really hit you. DO NOT make this a reading exercise. Read slow, mark the bible, and then stop. Look at what you underlined or circled and think about it. Now write it down what it means to you, what you learned and think about how it applies to you. Do this everyday and keep a journal of what you have written. This is how God speaks to you directly through this word and through the Holy Spirit in you. Now, I give you something to work on to get you started as well. DestinyRescue.Org is a non-profit Christian group who does nothing but free Children from being sexual slaves. You are going to read the website first and learn everything about these children who are sold into slavery. These kids usually live only 5-6 years and then die. They cannot take being a sex slave with 10 partners a day very long. So DestinyRescue.org frees them and I mean literally takes them out of these places and give them a Christian home and takes care of them. So if you have no other purpose then you are going to help DestinyRescue.org. I cannot tell you what your job is to help these kids in this ministry but God will. There are many ways you can help even if it is telling 1 person, writing letters to others to ask for some money, actually helping in the rescue, volunteering in many ways to help. This is your purpose to do good works and I have called you into this ministry in the name of Jesus Christ. My name is Steve Matthews from Warsaw Indiana and email is [email protected] I will help you and be your friend and mentor in Jesus Christ to get you going. God sent me to you so if you choose to ignore this than nothing can be done for you but God has a really cool purpose for your life and I will help you with it if you are willing to follow Jesus. No one will force you to do anything this has to be your decision. I am not paid by DestinyRescue I simply volunteer help for them just like you will. I have a different role than you will as I am following what God has for me. So how about it. You want to get going on an exciting journey now? email me and we can begin.

R

rosh037

thank you for the kind reply. It really warmed my heart! Thanks a million:D!