I have a few Prayer Request for those around me that need to find God: )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Testimony

First there is a girl I grew up with and our mother's were bestfriends since their childhood, we have been best friends our whole life but slowly grew apart because of boys mostly, slowly now she is of age 19 years old she still lives with her mother who is having her own problems with her husband who has begun getting involved in Meth as Well as her brother and in my opinion also her boyfriend who recently left bruises over my friend kaitie which is one of those I wish to ask for prayers to help her find God. He left bruises on her back from pushing her out of his house and into the railing on her arms from grabbing her up and pushing her to the ground, On her throat from holding her down with his hand to her throat... she told her mother and she cried for her she told me that she was done with him, that she was terrified because of the look in his eyes when he had hold of her throat. It did not look like him she said it looked like he had gone mad and would have no regret if he had killed her. I believe that the devil had hold of him, but the next day the day that I truly believed and decided to become a true Christian she come and told me that she and him were not yet back together but were talking and what really hurt me was this she said "It wasn't his fault it was mine I was being annoying and I would have done the same thing if I were him I deserved it." Completely opposite of what she said before " I don't know what I did" I knew that the devil decived her into believing he was in the right, I do not believe he should not be givin another chance for I believe he has never known God and if he did he could be a great man and I Could trust him with my vestries for God would be with him and him I trust with all my might, but what I ask is that you pray for him to find God somehow however God know is best for him, and I ask that you pray for my friend kaitie and her family for they are in a dark time I can see pray for them please. And one last prayer request is a guy I grew up around my brothers bestfriend his mother passed away recently during her sleep and that has taken a toll on him, I do not know how long but for a long while he has been on Meth and just yesterday he came to my house and told me that he held a knife to his heart ready to pierce through and end it all but then his hand lost grip and dropped the knife as Well as he dropped to his knees and began to pray, he has not known God I believe but he wishes to, the drug has hold of him but he wishes for help to overcome it he no longer wants to be a slave to it but he feels that nobody cares everybody has given up on him because he has done it for So long he feels he has no friends has nobody who cares and loves for him though he is wrong, I ask that you pray for this man Joshua he is in his thirty's and has been slave to this drug for more than ten years, pray for him to overcome to find God and love Jesus believe and know what he did for him So he may repent I ask that you pray that God shows him he is loved and that God has not and will never turn his face from him, he should know that he always has a chance with God and God won't give up on him either, I'm not a very experienced or knowledgeable Christian but in my heart I wish only good intentions and I know God knows what it is that I ask, sorry it's So long I just felt like I had to detail Thank you and God bless You All

Mar 10, 2013
No need to apologize for pouring out your heart. I am praying for all the people in each of these situations including you. Let us do God's will so God's will is done. God bless you.

T

Testimony

Thank you very much and God bless you, sorry for some mistakes I made I'm typing on my phone: P

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come with this matter to you, please help, Amen

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
You are a true friend...and I would like to offer you a bit of fact.......all abusers turn the blame....they will say....
If you didnt push my buttons.....or some crazy thing like that.....no one can do anything that is cause for violence..
Abusers also tell you that it will never happen again.....but it always does happen again....and it gets worse each
time.....your friend is in a dangerous place....and I will surely pray for her escape.....

Your friend Joshua will need some professional counseling...sounds like he has hit bottom and finally turn to God.....
This is good news....because with God`s help he will succeed...
Our God is an awesome God....He loves us no matter what we have done....fight the good fight my young sister....
God will be proud of your love for your friends......

Father God I thankyou for being at work in katies life...thankyou for wrapping her in your loving arms....for keeping
her strong and for being safe from harm......I thank you for being at work in Joshua`s life....for protecting his heart
mind and soul.....for giving him the peace and joy he needs...... I thank you in Jesus`s name....amen

T

Testimony

Thank you: ) it means alot to me, what scares me the most is when she moves with him (which is happening soon) and they are alone Maybe drinking and he loses control again and this time Maybe he won't stop till she's is not breathing anymore it terrifys me that I won't be able to help her I want be close by. That's Why I turned this matter to God and asked for prayers because he Will be able to do something always :) God bless your heart and I will also be praying for you in return Thank you all So much: )