I have appeared to you for this purpose!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 11, 2012
Verse of the day:

Act 26:15 And I said, Who are you, lord? And He said, I am Jesus whom you persecute.
Act 26:16 But rise and stand on your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of what you saw, and in what I shall appear to you;
Act 26:17 delivering you from the people and the nations, to whom I now send you
Act 26:18 in order to open their eyes so that they may turn(repent) from darkness to light, and from the authority of Satan to God, so that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!

Jesus came to set mankind free from the bondage's of sin, and the corrupt ways of the world, He came to open our eyes so we may repent from the darkness (sin) and walk in the light!

1John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.(unrighteousness) This is not provisional, we must walk in the light, to be cleansed!

As we walk in the light, we are cleansed from all unrighteousness, and now under the power of God, and not Satan. This leads to remission of sins, and the power of Jesus Christ, as we walk a holy and obedient life unto Him!
Tommy 7-14-12.

Dec 19, 2009
Verse of the day:

Act 26:15 And I said, Who are you, lord? And He said, I am Jesus whom you persecute.

Act 26:16 But rise and stand on your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of what you saw, and in what I shall appear to you;
Act 26:17 delivering you from the people and the nations, to whom I now send you
Act 26:18 in order to open their eyes so that they may turn(repent) from darkness to light, and from the authority of Satan to God, so that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!

Jesus came to set mankind free from the bondage's of sin, and the corrupt ways of the world, He came to open our eyes so we may repent from the darkness (sin) and walk in the light!

1John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.(unrighteousness) This is not provisional, we must walk in the light, to be cleansed!

As we walk in the light, we are cleansed from all unrighteousness, and now under the power of God, and not Satan. This leads to remission of sins, and the power of Jesus Christ, as we walk a holy and obedient life unto Him!
Tommy 7-14-12.
We need to make the effort to resist temptation.