I have loved you (Ago 19, 2012)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I don´t know how an angel could miss a girl like you,
up to it came the moment
I set my face on you.


I thought it would be hard
to find you where you´ve been.
I knew you broke my heart
We can´t go on as team.


I wish there´d be the notion
I could predict some hearts.
I´m called to be an angel
to work on it it´s hard.


I will not ever touch you
wondering where you´ll be;
´cos I would have loved you,
no need you marry me.



I don´t know how an angel
could kiss a girl like you,
up to it came the moment
I kissed my face with you.



It wasn´t for no reason,
I was in love for you!
But I felt that cheating
could break my heart in two.


I thank you for those moments
we shared to be and woo.
But here I have my pieces,
my heart is torn in two.


I kept it as a secret!

You´ll leave, someday
It´s true!


You can call me a runner.
A hermit! That won´t do.

And here I am in pieces,

torn pieces that won´t woo.


I do not need a moment,
I need a girl like you.
You´ve said you would be leaving
and I believed in you.



You´ve said:
“I don´t want to hurt you”
“I´m free "

(and that´s not true)


It was a loving reason,
I fell in love for you!
But I thought that cheating,
could break my heart in two.


I need not simple moments
I need a LOVE like you.
You´ve said you won´t be leaving
and I believed in you.


I´ve met you through your writings,
those days of pains and clues.
You fed me with emotions,
I start to know your truth.


Some were easy readings.
I clinged to know you through.
At last I got this feeling,
the dearest love I could.


I know I won´t touch you.
I mean it, that´s my truth.
I wonder why this feeling.
It´s real! I have loved you.


I thought it would be hard
to love you where you´ve been.
I know you broke my heart.
We can´t go on as team.


I wish I had the motion
to predict your heart.
I´m called to be an angel
to work on it it´s hard.


And being like an angel
How could I please you?
True love won´t work for moments
I´m kissed... I´ll marry you?


If it´s not such a commitment
there´s nothing we could do
´cause LOVE it´s not just feelings
It´s bigger than to woo.


It´s not unsafe unreason,
It´s me! I have loved you!
But I felt that cheating,
could break my heart in two.


I said: "My love is loyal..."

There ´s nothing I could do.
We both thought it differently

I need someone like you.



Loving you is so easy,
Your love has made me live.
You´ve said you would be leaving
and that´s why I should leave.


I thought that would be endless.

You warned me with your words.
“I just don´t want to hurt you”.
We lived separated worlds.


The kindness of your truth
has set my life so free.
That here no man or angel
would find such way to live.


I know I´m not an angel,

but I won´t be alone.
What´d happen when you leave me?
We both do not belong.


At last I got this feeling,
the dearest love I could.
I cannot find an angel
Because I have loved you!

View attachment 70177
 
Lessons learned:

1) You cannot know a person under subjectives anonymous writings, hidden emotions or complex sayings: I spent more than a year to know I was wrong interacting with a legally married person who still missed another and those affairs that might be only hers.

2) I will not love unbelievers. No matter they say "I believe in God..."

3) I will never date (again) someone who is married -or emotionally "married" to her ex-bf or casual lover.

4) I will be jelous if she says "one of my friend invited me to travel overseas for a month... He will pay my bills and airplane tickets..." I know the price she will pay later on.
 
Last edited: