I have nothing better to do.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I have nothing better to do than tell you about Jesus Christ, and to warn you against judgement. I thought I might seek to know the things Solomon sought to know, but Solomon was acting out of foolishness. But all things are fulfilled in Jesus Christ. There is nothing in this world more important, no purpose or work more important than telling about this gospel. And my friends, if we can get to the point when we have truly laid our lives at his feet, he will perform the works of Christ in and through us, even greater works, because we pray to our Father and he hears those who obey his Son.

Nothing is more fulfilling than this gospel of Jesus Christ. I know some of you just want peace, but there can be no peace in this world. I had hope also that people would just love each other and not do wrong to each other. But the testimony against man is that by sin he will die. So this truth is testimony that the gospel of Jesus is foolishness to those that are perishing, but to YOU it is eternal life. To you it is salvation. To you it is faithful.

Go higher and higher in the things of God. Stop sinning and follow hard after Jesus. Rebuke the Devil and he will flee. AMEN! For greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

May Jesus bless you.