I Heart this & I Heart that

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Trax

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Can no one bring themself to say the word "love" anymore?

Dec 19, 2009
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Can no one bring themself to say the word "love" anymore?
Perhaps it is the people you associate with. Set a good example for them.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Why dont we all here speak the witness we are called to of the love of Jesus!
To all my brothers and sisters in Jesus here.
To all who come here seeking Jesus and looking for this love.
Jesus has set in in my heart as He has in all our hearts , in this, I love every single one of you!
I love all of you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
For each of you is perfect and a delight to the heart.
May all of you know, learn and delight in the love of Jesus for each other!
For His love is trully perfect!

In Jesus, God bless
pickles

C

CanadaNZ

The sad thing for me is that many people say the word love but so many don't seem to know that love really is. You can't 'fall' into love, love is not a bargaining chip, or something you say to pacify someone, there are so many people that use the word Love but don't act like they love.

W

wwjd_kilden

There are several kinds of love, it is just that English (and Norwegian) are such poor languages when it comes to that word

there is

Eros: Romantic/ passionate love
Philia: brotherly love/ friendship
Storge: affection (like a mother child relationship)
Agape: unconditonal love

:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
The sad thing for me is that many people say the word love but so many don't seem to know that love really is. You can't 'fall' into love, love is not a bargaining chip, or something you say to pacify someone, there are so many people that use the word Love but don't act like they love.
I agree that the word love should not be abused.
But I have always believed that we are called by hearing the word so we may have faith.
To speak to and in faith to the love of Jesus is to love through faith.
I do not speak to worldly love, but the llove of Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
For God is love, and we are to live the word through faith.
I know only that it is by speaking the word by faith, that one sees and knows the love of Jesus.
So, to speak in faith to His love in each of us, and for each other, is to see and know His presance and love through faith.
I did not know the love of Jesus, God Our Father untill I believed through faith and spoke it..
So I will speak of the love of Jesus in faith, so in this witness, we all may know the love of God in Jesus Chirst is Lord!

in the love of Jesus
God bless
pickles