I Hope you are Ok... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
To my kababayans (My Fellow Filipinos) Please stay safe. Ingat po kayong lahat. What's happening is sad... Please stay strong! It is difficult to stay positive and hopeful during crisis. We've been hit from one disaster to another and another... ๐Ÿ˜”May God wrap us all in His loving arms in times like this. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Ingat po tayong lahat ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
My manugang na babae is there waiting for her final VISA interview. She called and found out it is she is in line for it. Yes, God's protection over the Philippines, in Jesus Name Amen:love:

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
My manugang na babae is there waiting for her final VISA interview. She called and found out it is she is in line for it. Yes, God's protection over the Philippines, in Jesus Name Amen:love:
Aw! That is a good news! I pray all goes as smooth as possible for her ๐Ÿ˜‡ andddd it seems like she found a wonderful mother in -law in you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— ' Thanks sis @TabinRivCA ๐Ÿค—

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank you. By God's grace, we are well. We had brown out overnight, but there are floodings and landslides in other parts.. i'm just catching up on news.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Thank you. By God's grace, we are well. We had brown out overnight, but there are floodings and landslides in other parts.. i'm just catching up on news.
Stay safe po Ate Mar sampu ng yong pamilya ๐Ÿ˜‡ I've been watching live news on Facebook and YouTube din Ate Sis Mar tapos mga updates galing sa family ko at sa mga friends. Ingat po kayo and God bless sis ๐Ÿ˜‡ Kung may iaabot tayo kahit kunti Sana makapag-abot...

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
This is heartbreaking please pray for Philippines ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ At kung Pilipino ka tulong tulong po tayo kahit sa maliit na bagay lamang...nakakaiyak...sad happening sa aking mahal na bayan. Help us Lord... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
i hope you do not mind...
my Fervent Zealfully Prayers๐Ÿ™
truly hope all is more blessed than you could ever know, Praise Our Lord Jesus Christ, Lโค๏ธrd and Savi๐Ÿ˜Šr Forever... Amen!!