I just had the weirdest dream!!!....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 20, 2011
Wow I just had the weirdest experience. This is just way over the TOP. Okay so my day started out pretty good. I was listening to the bible on a pod cast earlier. Then on here praying for people. And things like that.

So I was really tired a few hours ago so I thought I'd take a nap. So I'm laying down and I was thinking about God. I was thinking how powerful he is. Just because it's really an amazing thought. That is to actually be someone who has been given the privilege to know God but also to recognize and actually be able to just think about how powerful this being is. Like who does that?

So anyway I'm thinking about this stuff as I'm drifting off. Then I have these unusual dreams. Nothing too astonishing. Then I had a final dream which was sort of bizzare. But nothing way way over the top. Almost like a mild nightmare.

Now here's where it gets really weird....

Lately I've felt as if my life has been going through some major changes. I won't even get into whats going on but there's just tons of the biggest life changing events going on for me at the moment. But and I've been struggling with a lot of stuff. Including my own Christian walk at times. And I think that has something to do with this...

Okay so I'm laying there and I wake up. But I'm only half awake. And I feel my arm with my other arm and it actually feels like it has cob webs on it. Yes actual cob webs!!! So I'm pulling at them. Then I open my eyes. I'm really groggy but wondering what's going on. So I feel my face. SAME THING!! cob webs!! Like I'm pulling on cob webs that are attached to my skin!! This went on for about 30 seconds. Then I fully woke up and the cob webs seemed to slowly go away. Like I couldn't feel them on my skin anymore. Then I was looking around and I couldn't see anything unusual either.

Like talk about bizarre. But what's weird about this is I've heard on at least 2 other occasions Christians experiencing the exact same phonomena. Yes I've heard of this type of thing before. Where it's like the person was struggling with there Christian walk and they experience a real feeling as if cob webs were covering them. It's really really weird. (and no I'm not crazy at all or anything like that ha ha. This was a genuine supernatural experience of sorts. I've had similar unusual happenings like this but not for years and years. Like this was the real deal.)

So anyway this just happened not 10 minutes ago. So I thought I'd get up and write about it while it's still fresh in my mind. Wow talk about bizarre. It just confirmed a few things to me about the supernatural I guess. I felt as if it was telling me that a real spiritual battle is underway. I'm sure it is. Anyway just pray for me. I got so many things happening in my life right now that you wouldn't believe it.

So I need all the prayer I can get. Thanks. ;-p

S

shekaniah

Satan does try to trapp us in a web of lies. Just remember noweapon formed against you will prosper, if God is for you, who can be against you. God bless and take care.

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was raised to life-is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. – Romans 8:31-34

no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.- Isaiah 54:17

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I continue to keep you in my daily prayers in Jesus. :)
and yes, that is a wierd dream and does sound like a spiritual battle.

God bless
pickles