i just signed up today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marianna

i am basically the only perason in my family who wants to go to church.
i know some people who are catholics and they really like their church but i know theres lots of things about the catholic religion that other christians say is wrong.

my family i think was anglican, but noone in my family is religious anymore but i feel like i want to attaend church because i read my bible and i love the Lord Jesus. was baptized as a little child in Anglican but i wondered if the catholic church would accept me if i was Anglican and if i would have to get baptized again or what.

my family doesnt really talk about christianity anyways so maybe it doesn't even matter. but i wish i had someone in my family to talk about it over with.
but thanks for listening.
marianna

T

trust

th@'s a very touchn story and at the same time its only the intervation of Jesus christ th@ is needed for th@ issue through prayr.
hw many ar u in yo family?
wh introduced u 2 christ?

M

marianna

hi Trust. well not too many any more in my family but the elders talk about Christianity sometimes. i always loved jesus and i know he died for my sins.
as for who introduced me to jesus i guess it was my Gram, but maybe also my Mother.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Hi Marianna,
It is hard to be the 'lone Christian' in the family. But there are Christian brothers and sisters just waiting to make your acquaintance :)

There's nothing wrong with visiting Churches before deciding which one to attend regularly. Please do so....you will find the fellowship very uplifting.

Your family members may decide to join you eventually :)

M

marianna

thank you Lucy.
my husband said i could sign up to some forums to ask questions but not too much.
Yes, i will go to some more churchs i guess but some i tried already were upsetting.
thank you
marianne

BigFriendlyApologist

Banned [Reason: ongoing "gay Christian" agenda and
May 8, 2012
Hey again marianna!

I think most churches would be glad to have you. Try talking to friends outside of your family and see if they are going to a church that you may be able to attend.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
You know having a relationship with Yahvah God starts at home with you.

Repent and accept Salvation through Yahshua the Messiah to be cleaned of your sins.

Seek the Holy spirit who will guide and comfort you always.

Do not be blinded by the catholic church they put on a show of " vain holiness" in front of man, but it is Abominable to Yahvah God.

The truth is given to those that seek.

Peace and Blessing in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

W

Willowrie

thank you Lucy.
my husband said i could sign up to some forums to ask questions but not too much.
Yes, i will go to some more churchs i guess but some i tried already were upsetting.
thank you
marianne

Hey marianne. What do you mean by upsetting?

S

shekaniah

When I moved and went looking for a new church, I prayed and asked God to lead me.
It took a few months...but the church I'm at now is awesome!
I have been there for about 2 1/2 yrs.
God knows where you will grow, and what would be a good fit.
I would continue visting new churches.
If you are unsure of a church...do a web search on them.
People write blogs about their church.
But remember to take what people say with a grain of salt.
Even my church has had people say negative things.

I will be praying you find a place to grow in.
I will also pray for your family too.
In in His Love, Shekaniah

A

Abhijo

Hi Friends here..I just signed up today only..I am not christian but read bible and attended churches for yrs in my place..

S

shekaniah

Hi Friends here..I just signed up today only..I am not christian but read bible and attended churches for yrs in my place..
Welcome to Christian Chat...
Hope you make some good friends.
God bless

Mar 18, 2011
Hey Marianna, welcome to CC, we are your brothers and sisters :) we always want to talk about Jesus so welcome :) and please don't be a stranger !
God bless