I Make This Look Good haha

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rissa77

^^^^^^^^Exactly. Thank you. You said it perfectly, thims.

R

RanShaTo84

And thats the problem right there. You are saying guys look better than women when women dont have makeup on. That type of attitude is what makes women use the stuff in the first place. They feel they have too because some guy is saying they do not look good without it. Its a psychological thing.

Men dont wear makeup so we get used to them that way and think they look fine.
Many women do wear make up and when they dont we do not think they look as good because we are used to a different type of look. You see where I am going with this?

Women can skip this step too and look just as good to people who do not care for makeup on women. But for others who are used to seeing women in maeup, a woman is not going to look right if she doesnt have it on.

Its like a person that always wears a hat and then one day they dont have one on. You would notice. You might think they looked weird without it as if the hat was permanently afixed to their head. It would be hard to get used to seeing them like that and you may prefer them to put the hat back on. But the hat is not necessary. It may go well with their outfit or suit their face but there is no need for them to wear the hat. Will you decide that this person only looks good with a hat on? will you decide that all people with similar shaped heads need to wear a hat? or can you accept that they look fine without a hat. Or are you a hattist and think that everyone that doesnt wear a hat is lesser than those who do? okay the last one is a stretch.:D
I stand by my earlier comments and guess we just agree to disagree. And it's not a psychological thing at all, but rather has to do with society and culture. Remember, men who belonged to the ancient peoples in Africa, the Middle East, and the Americas used to paint their faces as well thousands of years ago.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Well if i really reaaalally like the guy, i usually change out of my sweat pants and put jeans on.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
If I really like the girl, I do my crazy dance and throw things at her. Eventually when she sees how manly I am, she lets me pick the bugs off of her and then I know its true love.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

If I really like the girl, I do my crazy dance and throw things at her. Eventually when she sees how manly I am, she lets me pick the bugs off of her and then I know its true love.

thats hot...........