i missed the imoss thread!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

carpetmanswife

Since i missed posting in the imoss thread before it was closed i wanna say ....

Welcome Back!!!!! :D

N

nanabean

Whoooo Hooooo ME TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Missed ya Imoss!!!

C

christiancollegegirl

She's back!!!! Yay!!!!!!

G

greatkraw

i finally found the old thread

good to see her back

apparently she was a naughty biker:D

Feb 27, 2007
tsk tsk coo caw... you will suffer dearly for that.. :0) thanks for the thread, I nearly missed the i missed the imoss thread thread... then i'd have to start a whole new thread titled I missed the I missed the imoss thread. lol. Glad to be here folks & loving the reception.

M

Mulehide

LOL Glad you're back!!!!!

Feb 27, 2007
hog ties coo caw and ties the rope to the back of her motorcycle, Mulehide jumps on and we do 20 k/hr figure 8's dragging the coo caw with mulehide yelling faster faster he nearly caught air!!!!! ;0)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Happy, happy, happy to see you.
God bless, pickles

G

greatkraw

hog ties coo caw and ties the rope to the back of her motorcycle, Mulehide jumps on and we do 20 k/hr figure 8's dragging the coo caw with mulehide yelling faster faster he nearly caught air!!!!! ;0)

ROBOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is being mean again:eek::eek:

W

wwjd_kilden

behave now children

C

christiancollegegirl

Adrian, shush! Do you want to get her banned again???