i need a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IamMariah

Hi guys! Im just looking for a christian friend..

I

IamMariah

Christian friend knows how to encourage you when your down. You can consider them as you sister or brother. they can help you to keep your faith in God by reminding you His promise.. especially when you're losing your hope.. :)

I

IamMariah

just need friend sir.. :)

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Well then you have as many as you need here Mariah :)

I

IamMariah

Thanks Yahshua :)

May 3, 2013
Christian friend knows how to encourage you when your down. You can consider them as you sister or brother. they can help you to keep your faith in God by reminding you His promise.. especially when you're losing your hope.. :)
Thanks Mariah!

To my own surprise I have found unbelievers who also helped me in those areas and, believers, who "helped" me doubt, sometimes. God is so marvelous, He has given each person a portion of Him to help us walk forward, whatever the situation we are in.

One more thought: I have learnt friendship(and love) are freely given, without asking; because it depends on us, by giving it unilaterally. Once we learn it, once we feel we have something to give or share, we do it, without the asking. If THAT is accepted (or not) depends on the receiver who, soon after, becomes a sharer (and a giver).

On the positive way, friendship and love is like a flux, if you have it, I can receive it; but we have seem why this gifts are rejected: We have been hurt or disappointed, sometimes.

Don´t give up! There are thousands of people expecting these come their way. :eek:

M

marksison602

alright,. kaibigan mo na ako,. lol