I need a prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Guys I am so sorry if I had ever offended you in any way. I really am sorry if I hurt you in anyway please help me I play a video game that I know is not good but i then am addicted to it. Please pray for freedom from this, I feel heavy now and I reallly need help guys, please pray for me. I don't feel the same way I usually do when in Christ :cry:

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
God, we know how video games is designed to be the most addictive, most thrilling and anticipating activity known to gamers around the world. The game design can lead YHello to pursue ingame rewards to no end. May YHello realize that whatever games can promise to satisfy, whether relief from boredom, or trying to pass the time, or to experience a temporary sense of purpose, that moderation is the limit that should not be exceeded. May YHello believe that God is always available with unlimited supply of spiritual "health-potions" that can help YHello "get back on track"

verses like John 4:8 - draw near to God and God will draw near to YHello
and 1 John 1:9 - God offers to cleanse YHello of all unrighteousness

that God is just a heart's intent away

may YHello be spiritually encouraged

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless YHello and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will surround you with His love, faithful care and protection. May He draw you closer to Himself, give you strength and guidance to overcome your struggles with this video game.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Thank you so so much to everyone who prayed for me! May the Lord bless you all! :love: