I need a word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jeremydleval

Im new here, just wonderng if theres anything you feel God has put on your heart to speak into mine, let me know

C

Cako53

I will be praying for you, not that this is a word, but my prayers are with you.

S

SteffanM

I believe the thing hGod propably put in all our hearts to tell each other is, that there will always be hope and love if we seek it through Jesus.

C

Cako53

Forgivness :)

M

maggiemodluvshim

Jerimiah 29:11 is a good word Jeremy

1still_waters

Maybe God is saying that you shouldn't be waiting for a word, rather you should dig in to His word, then his word will come to you.