I need change....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

butterflylady

I'm trying to be positive....God wants me to trust Him. I'm having trouble doing so. I need to be blessed by him. Please God, bless me! I'm begging you! Help me to to focus on you! Help me to trust You! God, I am desperate! Bless me! I need things to be the same. I want God's plan for my life! Please, do something! I'm alone! What is the point to my existance! Help me to ignore the past, and to let God wprk on my life amd my situation! Please help me to deal with my painful past. i cant cry all the time like i used to. it will kill me! please help me God!

D

DRNFINO

Dear Butterflylady,

I know it may seem to be hard now but you are not alone. I am new to this board and have come asking for prayers myself. I can tell you that GOD does hear your prayers, sometimes you just have to take a breath and relax and listen. Faith is sometimes the toughest thing to have because we like to see immediate needs filled right away...I am the same way. I can only tell you that you are not alone in your struggles or prayers. GOD and Jesus love us not matter what; they will always love us. Let the past be the past. Jesus died on the cross to foregive us of our sins, now foregive yourself. Wake up tomorrow and start a new day, it may be hard but every time you feel despair pray. After awhile you'll be praying for having such a wonderfull day. I pray in Jesus' name that you find the power to face tomorrow, the strength to keep positive, the knowledge to know you're not alone and the faith to feel GOD's love for you. Deep breath, close your eye's, pray and open your eyes with a smile

S

shekaniah

Sending up prayers for you both!

May God surround you with people to reach out and love you through Him :)

Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Nov 26, 2012
I am sorry to hear your pain. First of all you are not alone. I know it would seem great if God just knocked on our door, brought us everything we asked for and answered all of our questions for present and future. That's just not how a good father operates. Don't look to the past, it's gone. Don't worry about the future. Who knows what tomorrow is going to bring. Listen closely to the Lord. He will answer but it will be very subtle. Just be strong. I don't believe everything happens for a reason, but I do believe God can take the messes we continue to make and cause them to produce benefit. Whatever experiences you are coming from, learn from them and teach from them but do not dwell in them. Today is a new day, this is a new minute. You have the choice to move forward, so make it and eagerly await the blessings that God has in store for you but they will be in His time. My prayers are with you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You continue in my prayers in Jesus for all you ask and need.
Know that we learn to see the care and will of God not by seeing flesh, but spirit.
For we need to become like children, just as you were born to flesh in the world and learned the life you know, you are now born to spirit, God will teach you how to grow.
The good news is,Jesus will help you with this. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.

For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison,

while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. (2 Cor. 4:16-18)

Asking God to enable you to do this.

love,
ellie

Jan 22, 2011
YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD. STAY COOL.

Nov 26, 2012
Buterflylady, are you feeling any better? I won't stop praying for you if you are. I just wanted you to know that I care.