I NEED GUIDANCE! MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!

• Thread starter spacie_stacie777
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

spacie_stacie777

Hey Everyone or Anyone who happens to see this thread! I know this entry is long, however, please read it and give me your input.

I was online looking up some stuff after receiving confirmation that I am, in fact, receiving premonitions through my dreams. I don't even really know where to start with this, so bear with me. Most of my dreams have come true a few days or months later, however, there is one, in particular, that stands out, however, has yet to materialize. Before I get to it, let me start at the beginning...

In August of 2004, my ex-husband, Paul, was shot in Iraq. He was paralyzed from the waist down and we lived on campus at Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington DC for months in order for him to receive the best care. The doctors told me that this man would never walk again and that his nerves could not regenerate in his lifetime. Anyway, I told them God told me otherwise, and Paul did walk again! The only problem is that with all of the turmoil and hideousness of war, he became extremely sick with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and I became a very sick addict of pain pills. The pills turned me into a monster during the five years I abused them. I left God. I cared nothing about family. I cared nothing about anything in this world or outside of it other than my "medicine." It made me numb and that's all I cared about.

When I first became an addict, I had this AWFUL nightmare that has stuck with me all of this time. My ex and I were in Trump Towers in NYC watching a show together. He was in the wheelchair in the dream. Anyway, after the show and the thunderous applause afterwards, we began to make our exit out of the building and went into a golden elevator. Once the elevator stopped, I was alone, the doors opened, and I was no longer in the beautiful golden building as before. I walked out of the elevator in what looked like a VA Hospital, however, it had the feel of a dark, depressing, dungeon. All of the sudden, soldiers with amputated limbs, demonic faces, and an overall feel of terror were coming at me -- my ex being one of them. I began to run. I tried opening every single door to the hospital rooms, however, all were locked. I finally got to a door that opened and when I walked in, it was my bedroom at home. There was everything just as I had left in order to fall asleep that night, including my ex asleep in the bed. I walked over to the bed, climbed in, and closed my eyes. To my surprise, I woke up after that (or so I thought) to a man, a beautiful man, sitting at the foot of my bed. Startled, I asked, "Who are you?" His reply, "You know who I am." I sat there in the dream realizing it was Satan himself. I said, "What are you doing here?" He responded very cooly and collected with, "I finally have you." Scared, I tried to jump out of my bed and run again and began to scream -- my ex was still laying there sleeping and I couldn't wake him up. The man at the foot of the bed just smiled. I grabbed onto my bedpost in order to hurl myself out of the room just in time for the man at the foot of my bed to throw a dagger into my forearm, trapping me to the wall. His laugh was so sinical that I woke up in a panic. This time, I was awake for real -- and my arm where he threw the dagger -- was killing me.
Anyway, for five years I begged God to just take the addiction away. I fell further and further away from who I was born to be and deep down, I knew this. I got a divorce, pawned everything I owned, hurt everyone in my path, lied about everything I could make up a story about (which seems to be everything), I stole, I cheated, and finally --- this.
It was in July of 2010 when my new husband got out of the Army and after being evicted, putting everything in storage, and running with our tails tucked b/c no one in my hometown would let me into their homes, we ended up here in North Carolina where his parents live. They were the last of the people that were willing to have mercy, which is strange because they are the least of forigiving people in my life. Anyway, I was beginning to have some major withdrawals from the drugs and one day went out on the porch in desperation asking God what to do. I sat there quiet for a while when all of the sudden my mouth opened on its own and my voice, without me commanding it to do so said this, "I'M GOING TO JAIL TODAY." SHOCKED, I ran inside, laid down, and wanted to sleep the withdrawals off not knowing what in the world had just happened to me. I woke up, sick as a dog, and picked up my computer. I googled, "How to rid yourself of drug withdrawals." My answer: instructions on how to call in your own pain pill prescription while pretending to be the doctor.
Yep, I did it. I had two cops waiting on me and I went to jail for the first time -- I have been clean and serene for almost two years now because of it. It was God's decision and I know this without a shadow of a doubt.
Ever since I got clean, I have been having the weirdest things happen. I lived with my inlaws for a while after getting out and then we ended up living in a homeless shelter. The first night of living there I had a dream where I was in a beautiful room -- everything was white. It had the biggest bed, the fluffiest pillows, and when I woke up in the dream, I felt so at peace. I stretched and pulled my computer from the floor and there sat a lottery ticket. I checked the numbers and the computer said, "YOU WON." Anyway, I was not in the least bit moved by my discovery so I got out of the bed, carried the ticket with me, and went in the bathroom next to the room in order to brush my teeth. In the middle of scrubbing, it dawned on me what had happened and I knew my life was about to change and I was about to be able to give back. Then, I noticed a bright light in the room off of the bathroom. I was drawn to it immediately. When I walked into the room there sat a beautiful man in white. I ran to him, his arms enveloped me, and I felt 3 feet tall all over again. It was the most amazing feeling. I sat there staring into his eyes for what seemed like forever, just so comfortable with him and feeling so much love. I showed him the ticket and he giggled. Suddenly, I was able to be able to tell what he was going to say before he said it. In my thoughts he said, "You can't always get what you want ----- Just this time." Then sure enough, he said exactly what I thought out loud and then laughed at my expression after he said it. I woke up after that.
The lottery hasn't been won -- yet. However, I have had other dreams since then that have come true and have been equally moving. The second one was still while I was living at the shelter. My husband and I were waiting for his VA backpay to come through in order for us to get our own place b/c he has Thyrotoxosis from the chemicals he breathed while in Iraq. He couldn't find work b/c the job scene in this town is zero and we couldn't move to another town because I am on probation for the "fraud" committed while calling in my own prescription. Anyway, we had been living there with our youngest son, Johnny, for almost three months when I had another dream that stuck out to me. I was in a house that looked like a log cabin on the inside with red furniture that did not belong to me. In the dream, I was in a bedroom moving all of my stuff in and it was so hot in there. I went over to an air-conditioning unit in the window and tried to turn on the air but the only thing it would do is spit out a receipt that said, "777" over and over again. I was so mad that the a/c didn't work in the dream that I woke up. I told my husband about it and he wrote it off just as I did.
Well, about a week later, the director of the shelter was getting ready to go on a sabbatical from her job and her daughter, who I had become great friends with, was to live in their big ole house by herself (a house I had never been to, mind you.) Anyway, she asked me if my family and I would be interested in renting a room while her mom was gone. Yes, we were about to get our backpay check and our monthly benefits, yet I was scared to move out just yet. I prayed about an answer when one day I got a card at the shelter from the director's daughter thanking me for the birthday gift I bought her. When I turned the envelope around the address was 777 Airport Road. I knew immediately it was my answer. We went to the house and sure enough -- it was the house in my dreams.
We've been here for about 8 months now and the dreams have continued to pour in and come true. One of them I had about 2 months ago. I had this dream that a huge tornado came through our town and hit the shelter I lived in. I knew it happened on a Friday because of the volunteer on duty and in the dream, my family and I were barrelling toward the shelter during the tornado on a white water raft. Well --- I am now the volunteer on-duty on Friday nights because the previous one was removed from his position and -- umm -- we had a huge tornado come through on my shift last Friday. I knew it was coming. I opened the shelter early in order to let people in so that we could practice a tornado drill and everything. Well, when the weather was approaching, I asked God if this was what was going to happen and asked him to show me "555" in order to confirm my suspicions. Sure enough, I turned around and on the TV was 555. I got all of the women and children in the office and we stood in a circle and prayed for a hedge of protection to be around the entire town and for not one hair on the heads of anyone to be damaged. Right afterwards, we ran to the hallway just in time for the lights and everything else to go out. Turns out that in my dream, the entire top floor of the shelter was gone. However, in life, the tornado unexpectly split into two and went an entirely different path than it was supposed to. NOT ONE HAIR ON ANYONE'S HEAD IN THE TOWN WAS HURT, HOWEVER, OUR TOWN IS DEMOLISHED. I asked God if the prayer we said that night and the faith that we exuded during it, changed the path of that tornado and my answer was, "Yes." I think that was the reason for my dream.
Anyway, I keep seeing "777" and "333" EVERYWHERE. I've asked God why in the world he'd give me a dream about the lottery and he keeps telling me, in several different way, "To help and to prove faith's power." I've written a journal about all of my experiences with asking him about this -- because, I mean, come on? The lottery? I didn't even want something like that. But now, I'm noticing that every person at the shelter that volunteers, works there, or lives there has 777 attached to them somewhere. I'm not looking for these coincidences. THEY FIND ME. Y'all, I know this is about to happen, I just need to know what to do with it once it's here. There is so much to be done in this world. Money isn't God, it's a tool and I need to know what he's going to use me for once He gives it to me. I have seen so much since I have gotten clean. Now what? This is on it's way and it's barrelling toward me and I need some guidance. Coming from other Christians, what would you do?

Ronan

Sep 10, 2018
Hey Stacie. I'm slightly concerned. 777 is... well...
Hebrew for 666 which is the number of the beast. 333 is Very similar to an Israeli word which means 'To End'

I have myself had strange dreams. One of which depicted both of these. (That is how I know what they mean) and unfortunately I must admit, that...
Satan can lie. It's not impossible, but my thoughts are that he may be giving you these visions rather than god.

https://www.charismamag.com/spirit/...-dream-is-from-god-the-enemy-or-your-own-soul

The above link may assist with some farther questions.
Stay safe!
Ronan