i need help..... before it's to late.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

callthe5o

I need some help........ i have this problem that is realy destroying me spiritualy. day by day the devil pulls me down this pit, (my sin i am guilty for), and i'm scared i don't have anymore time to get myself out because i'm fourteen and this is taking my life over. i realy need some advice, this is really really personal. i need a person that can take info respectfully. i'm so embarassed as it is. ....... because of this problem,...... the evil one put..... suicidal thoughts in my head, thats how severe my problem is. i'm specificaly wanting to talk to a grownup or parent. i can't go to my parents, (who knows how they will react.) please i need someone to talk to. please, if you see this thread, plz at least pray for me, it can change alot. thnx and God bless.

C

callthe5o

i talked 2 somebody, thnx

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers.
God bless, pickles

Dec 12, 2009
I'll be praying for you.

C

callthe5o

thnx, i appreciate it. =) GBU

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Lord God we come in the name of Jesus, Lord we are thanking you for thy loving grace and your mercy that keeps us, Lord God we know you are the only true and living God and there is no other Gods beside you. you are he that provides all our needs according to thy riches and glory that is in Christ Jesus. Holy Father; we are coming to thy throne of grace to obtain help for Josh, thy son in his time of trouble, Lord stir up thy Holy Spirit that you gave him that he be moved by you to be strengthen and encouraged to have the victory over whatevr it is that troubles him and is sin in thine eyes. Lord you are his deliverer and it is by thy Holy Spirit that you will and have set him freee. let not sin have no dominion over him and he not use his body as an instrument of sin, but as your temple to thy pracious Holy Ghost. Lord bless him to walk upright befor you and free him to praise you all the days of his life; not just with his mouth will he praise you but with his very life and place his foot shall tread you will give it unto him. Lord as you have said he is the head and not the tail above only and not beneith, bless him in his coming ins and his going outs. Lord as he seek thee for your deliverance let him know that you have never forsaken him that you have alresdy came to him before he even called you, that you are not far off from him but you are and always have been close with him. that by thy Spirit he has the will to discontinue in this sin and as you have giving him the need to stop you have also givng him thy strength to to make it to victory. Lord we ask that you right now close his ears to the lies of the devil, and open them to thy truth alone.. help him to cast down every thought that rises up against the knowledge of you that is in him and be ready at all times to stand having his loins girted about with thy truth, for your are his sheild and bukler, his rock of defence, it is in you he will stand, on the very foundation that Christ Jesus has laid for his life; in Christ therefore he can not be moved. Lord as we decree the thing you already have in thy Word, that no weapons formed against him will and shall not prosper, he will prosper only in the things you give to him, for he shall prosper as his soul prospers in you. give him thy strength, thy wisdom,, knowledge and understanding to overcome everything in his life that is not from you, and everything that is not like you that comes in his life. Lord we say that you is our mind regulator, our hope and our peace.. you are the joy of our salvation. Lord God we ask that you pour out these gifts on thy son, give them to him a hundred fold and without measure. Lord increase his faith and give him the patience to wait on you, for you said that he that waiteth pateintly on you Lord, will mount up as wings of an eagel, they sahll run and not faint they shall walk and not grow weary. Lord clothe him in thy righteousness and cover him in thy full armor, that he may stand against the wiles of the devil and that he will take the athourity you have giving him in Christ Jesus and rebuke, bind and cast awya from him every foul and unclean spirit that tries to come against him. as we will do know.. we tell every foul and unclean spirit to looes him now and put not your hands on him, speake not a word to him nor trouble him in this thing any longer for who the Son has set free; is free indeed , you have no right to him he is a child of the Most High God. we rebuke you and command you to go away from him and never return; in the Holy name of Christ Jesus, he shall live and not die and in the Holy one, our God and our redeemer, the the author and finisher of his faith; in him alone shall he put his trust. In our Heavenly Father, he is safe from all hurts, harms and dangers,
Lord do it for him right now, we pleed unto thee, you who have caused all things to exist, you our God and our friend.
IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF CHRIST JESUS DO WE PRAY TO YOU. AMEN

C

callthe5o

........ that prayer was breathtaking. thank you so much, i really apreciate it. May god bless you. =)

S

sportygirl

I'll be praying for you as well. I know people who have been in your situation, and just know its never to late for God's forgivness. No matter what you've done he is still a loving father and has a plan for your life. THe Devil's goal is to steer us away from this plan but God is stronger, God can beat him. I pray that whatever is causing problems in your life will get better.

C

callthe5o

THNX, THOSE WERE LIFE CHANGING WORDS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH OVERDOSING AMOUNTS. :)