I need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nje

In my church i'm not able to mingle with the youth since i see as if i'm slightly younger than them
i also don't fit in the teens groups.Now i guess my self esteem is low what should i do

B

bethbeth5

Pray to God in the Holy, Sacred Name of Jesus. Read your Bible, especially the Gospel and learn about Christian Brotherhood and Fellowship.
If you trust in God, He will show you and help you meet new poeple similar to you that you can talk to, but you must be willing to take the opportunity!
God Bless!

T

thefightinglamb

Don't look for people like you, look for Christ: then you will fit in everywhere and nowhere at the same time...every where because you can always find Christ if you are searching for him and led by him whereever you are...and nowhere because you will stick out like a bright light in this world.

May 22, 2009
Yes I think bethbeth5, has given the perfect advise, while in the Church don't look out for Socializing opportunities, but just concentrate on praying to the Holy GOd...

L

LynnJ

At 19, you ought to be able mingle with a young adults group. If your church doesn't have one, perhaps you could find a Christian young adult group at another church to participate in, while not giving up the church you attend on Sundays. You might also check your local classified ads for Christian young adult groups who meet in your area, and www.meetup.com is also a good resource. In the meantime. keep your focus on God, for He is truly our closest friend.

A

amorelife

Pray to God for strength and maybe new surroundings, He will send you the people, don't worry. That's how I met all of my recent new friends. In the past year since I first gave my life to Christ I've made so many new friends. Now my church has a young adults group that meets on Friday nights, but, they are people from random different churches. Me and this girl Jessica are the only young adults at my church. And I've started looking into other churches for that reason, without quitting my young adults group. Maybe you could search for people in your area that get together during the week and meet new young adults that way.

I

ifihadwingz

God will never leave you or forsake you.
so you are never alone. i know exactly how you feel. just ask God and keep asking him for a special christian friend. he will give you one in the perfect timing love.