I need HELP !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tashaleechrista

Hi my name Tasha and I do need help . My husban has been abusive verbaly to me and my 9 year old girl who is not his . After putting up with it for some time I decided he wasnt going to change and I kicked him out . Well after almost 2 months we started to talk and he agreed to go to the ranch at Victory Outreach to get help . I was happy and agreed to help him . I soon found out he had been seeing 2 girls that he first had an affair with befor and I couldnt take him back . He started to call me and harras me and call me names of all kinds . I blocked his number and wanted nothing to do with him . He threatend me and told me on my voice mail that he was going to call Child Protected Services on me if I didnt take him back . This morning they came to my house and said that 2 people called and said that I was doing pot and meth in front of my kids . They also said that I beat and starve them wich is not true . This has caused me to miss work and put my strees level to an new height . Im so upset that this happening . I recorded the massages he left and showed it to the workers and explaind everything I could . I also showed them that the food in my house . I had to take a drug test wich I told them I would . I know that this is not true but it still bothers me . I feel helpless. If he is willing to go this far Im affraid he might go ferther and attempt to do harm to me . I asked the police if I can file charges that he was lieing but they said I couldnt because he had not harmed me yet . I need help on what to do . Im lost and hurt . PLEASE HELP and PRAY for me .

S

shekaniah

Can you move? Or go live with a parent for a short time? It sounds like you need some support from people who know you.
Do you have a church Home, and can they be a charactor wittness for you?
I'm asking these questions, so you can think about your options.
I will pray for you and your childern as God leads me to...God bless

P.S.
Ask God for wisdom.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Jan 15, 2011
i would go to teh church and go to friends that he does not know what he is doing is very wrong

T

tashaleechrista

I cant move and my mom would not be a place for me and my kids to live because she lives so close to where hes at and she does drugs heself . I work full time and do everything on my own . My sitter lives next to me . I cant afford to move . I go to Calvery Chapel chino valley and I will talk to to one of the ladys . I feel in my heart I want to divorse but I want to do the right thing that the bible says . I have not seen with my eyes that he has been cheating but he admits to it . Is that enough grounds for a divorse. His ways of anger were changing me and I couldnt be that way any more . Because my 9 year old daughter was not his he had anger to her and I couldnt stand any longer because we have been breaking up and getting back together for about 4 years now . The only thing different about this time is that I would not take him back and that made him mad. Thank you for your prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Laws do vary from state to state, but it sounds to me that you have at least grounds for a harrassment order.
Get in contact with your local battered womens shelter or service, they will be well verced on the action you can take.
It should be in the front of your phone book, or your information line should be able to give a number to you.
Also , document everything, this is and will be your defence, you did well in saving the messages.
It sounds to me like you should be ok when it comes to the accusations made, they are used to those using them as revenge and trained in disernment.
They investigate because they are required to by law, so do not panic. :)
You and your children are in my prayers in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

T

tashaleechrista

I thank you for all your advice but most of all you prayers. I went to a self help center to fill out paper work for a restraining order today and Im going back to file tomarrow . God bless you all.

Sep 12, 2011
tashaleechrista

I am really sorry to hear what you'regoing through ! My heart really goes out for you ! I hope that God will save you from this.He is the only one who can.Trust in Him,not in humains.

K

kayem77

Wow, im so sad your are going thru this :(. I hope you get the restraining order. Praying that the Lord protects you and your family, and praying that the Lord may touch your husband's heart. God bless you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I thank you for all your advice but most of all you prayers. I went to a self help center to fill out paper work for a restraining order today and Im going back to file tomarrow . God bless you all.
Hugs! Praying in Jesus that all goes well.

God bless.
pickles

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update, still praying for you...God Bless you and keep you!

G

guilbautedsookie

May God bless you in this time of trial. Reflect on James 1 it's the ultimate read for times of trials :) He's with you always jsut keep the faith in Christ :)

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
I feel in my heart I want to divorse but I want to do the right thing that the bible says . I have not seen with my eyes that he has been cheating but he admits to it . Is that enough grounds for a divorse.
Hi, Tashaleechrista, I'm sorry to hear what a tough time you're going through :(. You asked if you have biblical grounds for divorce, and I believe that you do. The bible says that you can leave your husband if he has committed adultery, and it doesn't say anything about you needing to catch him in the act. If he has admitted it, then that is enough proof. However, it would also be a good idea to spend some time asking God what He wants you to do, so that you will fell peaceful about your decision. All the best to you, sister. I will pray for you. Love, Nicole

B

BADDOG

hi and i'm so sorry your going through all this !!! but i have a few tips for you that may help you BUT please understandf i'm in England not the USA so some things may well differ ok :--
1st take out a peace order aganest him so that he cant even call you nor come within 500 yards of you or your kids if he breaks this the police can arrest him

2ed once you have the order you can put an add in the paper saying that you have a peace order againest him (this is law in England it may differ in the USA ) once you have done that and made it public the police must then inforce it by law

3rd you can now start the divorce because you have done these steps and for safty reasons the divorce will come through and it wont matter if he hasnt signed any papers

4th tell your church !!! let them know all your going through the police will treat your case differantly with your pastor being there ,,, now for speed sake go to the police station with your pastor at a set date and time so they know your comming meet up with them and have as many legel papers as you can for them to see ,,, this will get them on your side and not his

I hope these few ideas will help you

May God bless you and your kids

BADDOG

M

Maya86

Praying that God is your strength and that all hearts are healed. God is your shield and God's love is your comfort. :)

Hugs,
Maya

T

tashaleechrista

Thank you all and I pray that God blesses you all.

C

Chrisna

"You, O Lord keeps my lamp burning and you O Lord turns my darkness into light."

You are not alone , The Lord is with you every step of the way...:)