I need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crimeny

I got problems with legalism and doctrines of devils that burn my conscience and i dunno what to do, i feel like ive fallen from grace and i can't get back up, my heart feels crusty and i just get voices telling me everything is sin go kill yourself you are sin and blah blah blah and i feel so constrained and trapped its like just all these man made laws like i shouldnt take my vitamins because witchcraft or science is witchcraft or blah blah blah and i dunno what to do. I prayed some but i hardened my heart against God and Jesus and its not good and now i feel dirty and i wanna be clean. I dunno what to do, i feel like i am a tare or something bad thats gonna die, i also feel bad about school and everything. I also tried to kill myself once and i sort of started hurting myself again

is there any hope for me or am i cooked?

Last edited:

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Let your hopes be secured on the Most Loving, Righteous, Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

You must Repent and accept Yahshua the Messiah into your heart.

Never consider yourself "cooked" you do not judge yourself, you ask for a pardon from condemnation of your sins which is death.

You accept Yahshua the Messiah into your heart to obtain love and support that will keep you safe and secure always.

Call out and ask for help, admit you can not do it alone, ask and it shall be given.

When your foundation is Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah you have nothing to fear.

Psalm 23

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Yahvah God said all sin be forgiven, and Yahshua the Messiah is our King and will mediate for on our behalf.

Faithful loving and true are Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah, do not limit that with your "guilt" or "fear" you are a creation and need your Creator Yahvah God by Yahshua the Messiah he will hear you.

M

mm

Hi Crimeny, I so understand your feeling. I was once there. I have always known that Jesus loves me and He will always forgive me, but the problem was myself. I could not forgive myself and consider myself sinful and unworthy of His love, bla bla bla.
Was a long struggle back then. I hurt myself and had suicidal thoughts quite often. But now I'm free and content. Grateful that finally I can be free from those miserable feelings. Never once that feeling haunt me any longer since. It's so relieving.

So, yes you have hope!

Drop me message anytime if you need to talk :)
God bless!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, Christ brings clarity and wipes away confusion coz He is truth. I advise you to drop all your opinions and just start sticking to God's word. Its not over for you, take some time off normal life and use it for guidance and prayer. God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

for some reason CC wont let me post a youtube vid

look up Set me free skit in youtube, I think it says it better than I can

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
i just get voices telling me everything is sin go kill yourself you are sin and blah blah blah
I know you might mean this figuratively, and if you do, I understand... but I wanted to mention that if you think there might be demons bothering you, feel free to message me and we can talk about it. They are real things, and we will deal with them if they are there. And if there's anything else you want to talk about, you can message me for that, too :)

C

Crimeny

thanks for some advice guys, i got spiritually beat down hard for a while but i feel better today, we even had a good sermon today in church about hopelessness and stuff and after some thinking and praying God came through for me, although there is still some parts i need to personally clean up.

hope you all have a wonderful day.