I need inspiration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 25, 2019
Anyone have any advice for me. I'm lonely and tired and feel like giving up.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Anyone have any advice for me. I'm lonely and tired and feel like giving up.
Giving up in what way?
Really just learning to accept your situation for what it is, rather than wishing it was something else, is the best way to cope. So learn to accept and be content where you're at. Even if you were to get married it's a skill you'll still need to use at times. Getting married isn't a guarantee you'll not deal with all the same things.
You may one day marry, or you may not. There is no promise of marriage. So use your time wisely.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Shellshock I don't really know what's going on I just want to offer a short prayer for you... Welcome to CC 😊

Father I thank you for today thank you for bringing Shellshock here on CC I know that you have purpose why she is here today. Lord she is tired and she wants to give up please fill her heart with peace and let her know that you are in control and you are working right now in her life please hold her and be with her thank you Lord for your love in Jesus name Amen ❤

Hang in there sister keep going keep fighting! GOD is with you ❤

God bless you ❤

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Matthew 11:28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.