i need more of you Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

clergyd

I don't know why I feel out of the way, many a time will consider my purpose of existence here on earth. Of what gain is it? Am I doing his will? Oh yes, I'll say but then why am I having this problems and afflictions over and over again? I have worked in several places but at the end of them all, there will not be a single thing to show for all the work and the worst part of it is that my name often end up in their blacklist/blackbook. I have no savings neither do I have a property to call mine, and I have always trusted and believed in you Jesus, Please let me not worship you in vain. Manifest yourself in my life, thinking, behavior and manners,

G

Graybeard

You should rather have posted in the Miscellaneous Forum as this is the News Forum, however, do you read your Bible?..do you have a Bible?, if not get one and consider what Jesus said:

Mat 6:31 "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
Mat 6:32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
Mat 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Mat 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

B

Brighthouse

Brother Clergyd What if the answer you received back was this?" I need more of your time to, my beloved brother"For can a man know anyone he wishes to without spending a great deal of time with that person? The question then becomes for us brother this!!Am I willing to spend a great deal of time with my Jesus?

Following good brother does not mean for a certain amount of time,it means follow till you are home with me! We ask our Jesus so many questions,what is my purpose,why Lord really am I in such a land that even time seems to have forgot? But brother, we do not measure time as many do, by the hours nor even by the day brother.( 2 peter 3:8) The realm of Jesus has no time,only purpose in that time.We wish to know our purpose,then we must be willing to dwell in the Most High for that purpose.Be encouraged brother!!

He sees,and knows you! He has purpose for you! He is just waiting for you to spend more time with him, so he can revel that purpose for your life.( 2 peter 3:18) Grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.But to grow we have to be willing,and to be willing we must discipline our flesh to make it grow!( 1 cor 9:27) Most are led by there flesh,we have to learn how to rule our flesh bro!

This starts by allowing our teacher to teach us.( 1 john 2:27) Holy Spirit school costs no money,only our time,and to be willing to spend it upon someone who has already done so very much for all of us brother.Blessing mark