I need prayer my inlaws get on my nerves

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hope36523

I live 2 houses down from my mom in law everytime I leave she blows up m phone where are you at what you doing, today I went by her house give her a card and she asks what you doing today why aint hope in school i had to exp to her she had an ear ake we got to be at the doc at 1 pm.so I accidently left my phone at home and i got in and out the doc at 1:45 and i left to come back home,i get home look at my phone had ten missed alls from my mom in law she said i thought your apt was at 2 than where are you at your van aint at the doc when i plainly said 1 she is agervainting trying not to tell her to mind her own buisness trying not to be rude she only hears what she wants,i aint the only sis inlaw who dnt get along with her,she even tries to tell me how to raise my kids that i spendto much moneyits my kids fault thats why her son gambles and drinks cause of my teenager boys when nobody holds a gun to his head he goes on his own.shes a controle freak and i am afraid i am gonna end up saying the wrong thing i so want to move but my husband keeps helping his famly out so we dnt have the money adding on the gambleing addiction i need prayer.

R

Rickee

I live 2 houses down from my mom in law everytime I leave she blows up m phone where are you at what you doing, today I went by her house give her a card and she asks what you doing today why aint hope in school i had to exp to her she had an ear ake we got to be at the doc at 1 pm.so I accidently left my phone at home and i got in and out the doc at 1:45 and i left to come back home,i get home look at my phone had ten missed alls from my mom in law she said i thought your apt was at 2 than where are you at your van aint at the doc when i plainly said 1 she is agervainting trying not to tell her to mind her own buisness trying not to be rude she only hears what she wants,i aint the only sis inlaw who dnt get along with her,she even tries to tell me how to raise my kids that i spendto much moneyits my kids fault thats why her son gambles and drinks cause of my teenager boys when nobody holds a gun to his head he goes on his own.shes a controle freak and i am afraid i am gonna end up saying the wrong thing i so want to move but my husband keeps helping his famly out so we dnt have the money adding on the gambleing addiction i need prayer.
Mom sounds like a hardcore busy body. Keep encouraging your husband and yourself to move away.

His loyalty should be to you, his wife FIRST. Do you and he attend church, weekly? If not, that would be a good start to do things together. Be nice to your in laws, but stay away as much as humanly possible...

You can' t save or help anyone, God does that. Pray about this, do' nt quit, just pray, and draw strength from The Lord....God Bless

H

hope36523

thanks god bless

B

bluebirdchaser

Ah. That sounds tough. Definitely praying for you.

H

hope36523

thanks to you all