I need prayer with finding the right girl...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 15, 2009
I know, many people will probably think im crazy for typing this or telling everybody this but, im really struggling in that area. I'm a youth pastor and you would't think that it would attack a youth pastor but, it does and its been really hard, since I came into the ministry I have had people walk in and out of my life and Ive just wondered where my girl is that God has for me.

Ive really been putting alot of efforts into our youth group and ive got my focus off everything else but, God and thats the way it should be but, I really wish God would give me my girl I guess but, sometimes its a waiting thing and honestly? Ive waited almost 22 years, during my teens years I could find any girl I wanted but, the question im coming to is this, ever since ive landed into the youth ministry girls are hard to come by because the worldly girls i knew left and won't talk to me and I just hope and pray that they're is a christian girl who sees my efforts that im trying to accomplish, anyways have a great night!

C

Came_to_my_rescue

Dear Lord I pray for serving Christ. He is seeking a girl but can't seem to find. I pray Lord that you would show him the right girl, when your time is right. And Lord if that time is not now I pray that you will give him patience. Lord I thank you for servingchrist, and all the work he is doing in your name in youth ministry, and I ask and pray Lord that you would bless him, and his ministry. Lord you give us everything we need, thank you. In Jesus name Amen.

I

indie

Hey :),
I don't know what God has in store for you personally, but ( as weird as it might be) I think that maybe once you stop looking for her maybe that's when God will bring her into your life. My best friend and I really want to marry a great christian guy, and I think my best friend has found her guy, but i havn't. And she went to a camp, and she was in prayer when she finally just realized that she doesn't need a man to complete her or fill the 'whole' that God fills. and it was actually when she gave up looking and just was content to be only with God that she met an amazing guy. :)
Even if that isn't going to happen to you, remember God has amazing timing. :) It's the perfect timing that suites YOU just right.
Hope that helps!!! Indie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are in my prayers.
God bless, pickles