I need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jj408

Lately I have been getting all these thoughts that I don't want to have.I feel like I constantly find myself fighting with these thoughts.Were do all these thoughts come fromI know that there wrong but they keep popping in my head.It has been about a month now.these thoughts go threw my head every day.Will they ever end and what can I do to make them go away.I want to be free from them.

S

shekaniah

Jesus help jj408 to take every thought captive to your obedience. Create in him a clean heart oh God, renew a right spirit with in him.
Restore the joy of Your salvation Lord, In Jesus name amen

M

Muirnin

I will continue to pray that you are able to find Bible verses to memorize in order to renew your mind and find peace in the truth of God's Word.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus for the help and protection you need.
Also that you will find the scriptures to hold as a sheild against all unwelcome thoughts.

God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, the bible says that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, of power and of a sound mind. Whenever you face these thoughts, rebuke them in Jesus' name and claim the mind God has given to you coz God has given you the power to have what you claim. I'll pray for you bro. God bless

J

jj408

Thanks for the prayer everyone!

W

woodl

Lately I have been getting all these thoughts that I don't want to have.I feel like I constantly find myself fighting with these thoughts.Were do all these thoughts come fromI know that there wrong but they keep popping in my head.It has been about a month now.these thoughts go threw my head every day.Will they ever end and what can I do to make them go away.I want to be free from them.
jj those thoughts are comeing straight from satan. He aims to destroy your life, and he will if you'll let him. Evertime you have one of those thoughs just softly speak his name over and over. Tell satan to get behind you in the name of Jesus. Satan trembles at his name. Hallelujah to the Lam, Jesus is Lord.

W

Warrior777

Here is an answer I just gave to someone in another thread. It was geared towards problems with lust but the solution is the same, just inject your problem in there and fight the enemy with that.

click ---> http://christianchat.com/christian-...ds-strength-i-dont-think-so-2.html#post572957

Try to identify what these thoughts are about and why you think they came at a particular time and what "event" (maybe sin) might have triggered them. If you find the original problem you are half way there to solve the issue...;)

N

nyla

JESUS I PRAY IN UR NAME THAT U HELP THIS SOUL TO RELEASE THESES THOUGHTS THAT HE HAS, AND FREE HIM HE DOING THE WORK AND TAKING THE 1ST STEP TO ASK FOR HELP TAKE A FEW MORE FOR HIM LIKE I KNOW YOU TO DO AND HEAL HIM LEAD HIM JESUS IN YOUR NAME AMEN

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
I have the same problem! When you have an unwelcome thought, quickly call a Scripture to mind, or think on things that are lovely, pure, and right. Phil 4:8

W

Warrior777

I have the same problem! When you have an unwelcome thought, quickly call a Scripture to mind, or think on things that are lovely, pure, and right. Phil 4:8
That is a good thing but only helps temporarily in many cases. We are not talking about one thought here or there but an onslaught of demonic attacks on someone, just thinking good thoughts will not quite do in this situation, you have to get deeper into warfare, as I stated in my post ( if anybody read that :-/)

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
That is a good thing but only helps temporarily in many cases. We are not talking about one thought here or there but an onslaught of demonic attacks on someone, just thinking good thoughts will not quite do in this situation, you have to get deeper into warfare, as I stated in my post ( if anybody read that :-/)
Ah, I see. With me it's just occasional thoughts. I didn't realize that jj's where much worse than that.

N

nyla

LORD I KNOW YOU HEAR PRAYS OF YOUR CHILDREN AND THE NEEDS OF ALL LORD I PRAY FOR YOUR CHILD WHOS IN NEED LORD I PRAY THAT YOU SET HIM FREE IN YOUR NAME AMEN