I Need Prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Danielcj

Please pray for me (and for my girlfriend) :

We both are going through the hardest time in our lives. I really need all the prayer I can. I won't go into details. But God knows who you're talking about if you pray for me.

Christian relationship advice always welcome.

- Daniel
Fellow Brother in Christ

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll pray for guidance for you and you girlfriend. If you fix your eyes upon Jesus, all troubles and storms will be vague and not matter how bad it may be, you can always take it before Jesus, and He will make beautiful what was destroyed. God bless

W

woodl

Please pray for me (and for my girlfriend) :

We both are going through the hardest time in our lives. I really need all the prayer I can. I won't go into details. But God knows who you're talking about if you pray for me.

Christian relationship advice always welcome.

- Daniel
Fellow Brother in Christ
Omighty God I pray for this young couple. If it be your will for them to be as one, let it be to your glory. Teach them Lord to praise you and you only. I pray that they will seek your will in there everyday living and put you first in all things. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for leading them in all your ways and direction for them as well as your peace and joy, in Jesus name amen

J

jimsun

Dear Danielcj; My prayers are with you that your God will guide you & keep you safe on the journey you enter upon.

Go n- eiri an bothar leat
Go raibh an ghoath go brach ag do chul
Go lonrai an ghrian go te at d'aghaidh
Go d tite an bhaisteach go min ar do phair ceanna
Agus go mbuailimiid le cheile aris
Go gcoinni Dia i imbos A laimhe thu.

J.

S

shekaniah

Jesus give them peace and direction for thier lives...cover them with grace and love...in Jesus name amen