I need some advice.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesuschrist13

I have a friend who has just been baptized two months ago, and she is still having spiritual problems. What should I do??? Should I tell her about this site or should i tell her something else???? Thank you.

W

ww_21

Sure, tell her about the website and also pray with her, ask your pastor to pray with her, any problem can be solved with prayer.

B

BrotherG

friend let me in share you that we all will go through something as we choose to walk with Christ. understand Christ went through the same suffering as we have yet with out sin. just because we give our life to Christ don't mean the enemy (Satan) will leave us alone. oh no. it's his job to rob, still, and kill. he want us so under attack that we will give up. but tell you friend. be steadfast unmovable always abounding in the work of the Lord. stay focus . Jesus said low i am with you even through the end of time..
BrotherG

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Try to have regular time with her -- coffee or lunch maybe. Make sure she knows you are there to help her with her journey. Ask her questions and answer hers if you can...know that you don't have all the answers. Invite her to a youth group or some sort of church group for deeper learning and fellowship. Find some books on building a solid Christian foundation that both of you can read. BAsically, walk along side of her -make sure she knows you are there for her. :cool:

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
I am also new in my walk with Christ and find it so helpful to have a strong group of Christian friends to support and guide me. I do suggest prayer with and for her. And just being there for her when she is struggling. Be that shoulder for her to lean on if she needs it. I know it is easier for me knowing that help when I am struggling is just a phone call away. You are a very good friend for caring so much about her, God Bless.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I have a friend who has just been baptized two months ago, and she is still having spiritual problems. What should I do??? Should I tell her about this site or should i tell her something else???? Thank you.
I'm curious why 'baptism' is mentioned and not the new birth or 'received' Jesus as Lord and Savior...
Is baptism for her the earmark of becoming a Christian?

J

jesuschrist13

Her parents are not even christians....i don't even know if they know where she's going or not! She might or might not have just told them.