I need someone to answer my question and pray for me..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iRuben

First of all, I'm a christian but I'm still weak in flesh, I sin many times :(( ... I almost hate myself because of it.. but i simple can't say " no " to the sins... only after I committ them, i realize " damn, why did u sinned? " and here I go again, asking for forgiveness to our Lord..

Anyways, my question is... can a christian be possessed or cursed? or whatever? :S

For example.. today i was talking about God to my friend, and he is like a " medium " or whatever, and he rly said some scary prayers, in latin, and some weirdddddd stuff, and i only said to myself " I shall not fear what he says, because my Lord is the King of Kings.. " .. but I came home at a few minutes, my heart is scared.. and I'm getting weird thoughts.. really weird.. just flashing around, and like i'm talking to someone, like myself.. do I need some help? :s

Thank you, God bless you all.. and please may Lord give you wisdom and time to read this..

Aug 25, 2011
First of all, I'm a christian but I'm still weak in flesh, I sin many times :(( ... I almost hate myself because of it.. but i simple can't say " no " to the sins... only after I committ them, i realize " damn, why did u sinned? " and here I go again, asking for forgiveness to our Lord..

Anyways, my question is... can a christian be possessed or cursed? or whatever? :S

For example.. today i was talking about God to my friend, and he is like a " medium " or whatever, and he rly said some scary prayers, in latin, and some weirdddddd stuff, and i only said to myself " I shall not fear what he says, because my Lord is the King of Kings.. " .. but I came home at a few minutes, my heart is scared.. and I'm getting weird thoughts.. really weird.. just flashing around, and like i'm talking to someone, like myself.. do I need some help? :s

Thank you, God bless you all.. and please may Lord give you wisdom and time to read this..

In the name of our Lord Christ Jesus, we ask that you Almighty God continue to restore and reconcile this person. Lord we ask that you quicken him in the Holy Spirit righting your precepts and commandments upon his heart. That you continue to restore his mind to complete clarity. We ask that You Almighty God through the power of your Holy Spirit help this man to speak your words, in Christ Jesus's name we all pray.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh that all evil spirits leave you now, never to return to you or any other again!
Praying for you in Jesus that you will be filled with the joy of salvation in Jesus!

God bless.
pickles

S

shekaniah

Lord we ask you to shine in IRuben's life, flood him with your truth and love, fill him with your perfect peace, In Jesus Name Amen

I

iRuben

Thank you, everyone for the prays! :D

And I have other question, what about my " witch " friend? Shall i continue converting him? or do not speak to him again? :s

He was a normal guy like anyone.. now in one WEEK or less, he has like 5 amulets, a " Stone Moon " or whatever.. and he has some WEIRD POWERS!! he came to me totally diferent... he even said that he had a demon inside of him, which he " could control "... What I do? I think I'm too weak, to help my friend.. Spiritualy..

By the way, how can I get myself STRONG?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AnandaHya

Thank you, everyone for the prays! :D

And I have other question, what about my " witch " friend? Shall i continue converting him? or do not speak to him again? :s

He was a normal guy like anyone.. now in one WEEK or less, he has like 5 amulets, a " Stone Moon " or whatever.. and he has some WEIRD POWERS!! he came to me totally diferent... he even said that he had a demon inside of him, which he " could control "... What I do? I think I'm too weak, to help my friend.. Spiritualy..

By the way, how can I get myself STRONG?
I would advise avoiding him for a while until you get stronger in your faith. Keep him in your prayers and ask God to intervene in a mighty way in his life.

You can strengthen your faith through prayer and study of God's holy words.

Dear Heavenly Father we ask you to bind all darkness that tries and enslave and keep your children from witnessing to the glory of YOUR name. Lord, help us to overcome temptation and give us the strengthen to Stand and the faith to Believe in your promises. Lord we pray for each and everyone who struggles with sin for your angels to chase the darkness from our lives with your light. For through YOUR Power demons are cast out and souls are freed from the bondage of sin and lies. Through YOUR Holy Spirit your children are sealed and taught, comforted and strengthen for YOu have the power to make Your servants stand.

Lord We pray for forgiveness, help us that we might have faith and remove the doubt that clings to us. Help show us our hidden transgressions and the strongholds, the thought patterns, the habits, the actions, thoughts, words that war against YOUR knowledge o GOD and through Your and grace we call forth Thank YOU Heavenly Father for YOUR many blessings, for YOUR Holy Spirit, For the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross and for Your Holy Bible that contains the promises of eternal life that are written in our new hearts and testified to in by our new spirits.

Jesus may Your name be glorfied for ever and ever, Amen.

Luke 22:32
But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

Romans 8:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us[a] with groanings which cannot be uttered.

don't forget Jesus still prays and interceeds for us.

S

shekaniah

I agree with Anandahya, and I will be pray for you both.

R

Rachel777

Yes,when someone is sinning,is to easy get 'unclean spirits'. when you ask God for forgiveness you should renounce to those bad things that maybe get in you life. But don't be afraid God is with you ,keep praying and you shall see His power in you life. I'll be praying for you ,I promise! :) And about your Friend, I suggest you, stop to this friendship is not helping with your spirituality. Pray to God about him to change his life.

God Bless You a lot ! xo

Last edited: