I never knew who funds ISIS until now

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jews? No. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the US/NATO....Yes

The only Country or Organisation I have seen mentioned on your list is Turkey who has been accused of buying Oil from them. Why would the US and NATO support an organisation that hates both and why would they bomb those who according to you they are supporting? I think either yourself or your source of information are letting bias against the west override rational thought.
 
The only Country or Organisation I have seen mentioned on your list is Turkey who has been accused of buying Oil from them. Why would the US and NATO support an organisation that hates both and why would they bomb those who according to you they are supporting? I think either yourself or your source of information are letting bias against the west override rational thought.

Every investigation shows that Saudi Arabia is the largest economic hotbed for ISIS (and every person who read the 9/11 commission report and talked to cameras said that Saudi Arabia funded the 9/11 attacks). The US and NATO aid in funding and radicalizing to keep them alive. Look at every country we have set up camp to "fight terrorists" in. Look at the tactically disadvantaged country in the middle of all of them :) I'm sure it's just coincidence that it's our greatest and most powerful enemy in the Middle East.