I pray.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joshua175

I pray for those who are bent on hate. Those people out there who can't help but hate their enemies. Those out there, who think that God hates. Those people out there who Don't demonstrate the love that Jesus told us we were supposed to demonstrate. Lord God, I pray for those who feel hurt, for those who are bound by the chains of anger, frustration, unforgiveness which are all bound up in hate. Lord Open their Eyes! Help them see Jesus. Help them take this life seriously, you took their life so seriously, you died on a cross for their hate, for their unforgiveness. Jesus Forgive them, heal them, change them. Lord you took our sorrows and our pains and you killed them on the cross, you died with them. But we know that you are risen. Let us not only die with you but let us be raised with you, to walk in a new life. God for those who can't see, let them see, for those who want to change, help them change. Jesus I know you are God. You are the Great I AM. The Alpha and the Omega. Beginning and end. Everything was made by you and for you. So Jesus, I submit to you and admit to you that I am weak and you are strong, heal me, heal us, please. We believe in you, in your word. Amen.

Colossians 1:14-17 "Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist"

Matthew 5:43-48 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."