I.Q.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

now what in the world is I.Q. lol and does it matter if i have like 250 I.Q.? hahaha well yeah i just wanna hear your opinions about it.

Missy

Jan 15, 2009
Hi Abing! I took an IQ test once and it said mine is 136. I have never even needed that information for anything....until now! LOL

A

Abing

wow coool. 136.. thats a genuis's I.Q. haha perhaps we can join MENSA! lol.. hehe jk
i dont really know what good would that bring :-/ anyways, anyone wanna share about I.Q.s?

Missy

Jan 15, 2009
I've found that the majority of mensa members I've met are atheists.

A

Abing

hmm yeah, coz they depend more on their own thinking.... coz they believe their I.Q.'s make them cool. but ...

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
My IQ was not meassurable. When I start writing a big philosophical paper when i received the question 1+1=
Than you should have seen my second paper about 1-1=
Well at least they thought that i was smart for a kid of 3.

A

Abing

geee whiz i almost not believed u.
we can make a christian mensa organization. LOL kidding

my I.Q. is 393, im working hard to make it lower and be a normal human being =P

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
If you give half of your I.Q. I can finally hit the 1000. So what do you think of sharing it?

A

Abing

LOL. yeah you can have it.. take this I.Q. thing off my head. lol.

A

Abing

LOL. hahah, geez, am i really that scary huh ,.... :p