I really admire you guys and gals

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 17, 2013
I just wanted to tell you that.im experiencing persecution now I guess because im Christian and it's the end of the world but I read about Christians being attacked with machetes and even hanged in your part of the world,I think that that is terrible and I really feel bad for you guys.

Keep the faith ,never lose it and Jesus will make everything right eventually.

May God bless all of you.

U

Ugly

It's the end of the world? Hmm.
I seem to remember 2000 years ago the Apostles being arrested or killed for their faith. Or 4000 years ago the Jews enslaved in Egypt. Or looking through Foxes book of martyrs and reading about people all through the centuries being tortured, imprisoned and killed for their faith. Don't need 'the end of the world's to bring about persecution. Though 'end of the world's isn't a very accurate description either. We have, at least, 1,007 years of life on the earth as it is.

Dec 17, 2013
The end of this world in its current state is what I meant.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Would "end of the age" be a better description?

Apr 29, 2017
We have, at least, 1,007 years of life on the earth as it is.

How can you be this accurate? Do you have a theory or any proof to support it? Might be its a faith word.

I

Infusion

I think its the end of times because all the prophecy fits in order and it never has before. I see it all as being very clear and precise. Asking to explain it is asking alot, maybe days of explaining but I mean if somebody really wanted to see where I was coming from I guess I would. Anyway it does statistically seem to be a popular belief or the more popular belief in many areas so its not anything absurd. Its not just that times are bad but in studies (please dont ask me to hunt for them) even non believers as historians and such agreed that over 1000 prophecies have come true and no other book can match it. A hundred years ago by reading the prophecy I would have said we are nowhere near the time but by my understanding now it is very close.

I

Infusion

I just wanted to add my point was not to prove it or show evidence or argue about it but just that the belief for most does not stem from just times being bad but people are smart and usually have a much deeper rationalization.

U

Ugly

We have, at least, 1,007 years of life on the earth as it is.

How can you be this accurate? Do you have a theory or any proof to support it? Might be its a faith word.
7 years of tribulation. 1000 year reign with Christ.