I really don't want to write this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

juspekatzus

I remember the first time my mother touched me, it was when I got up on a chair to give my dad a hug, he looked so handsome in his postal uniform, I reached up to him, she grabbed me and put me down on the floor, before he could hug me back. I can remember my mother and older sisters laughing at me, making fun of how big my nose was, how big my lips were. how I wasn't like them, They told me I was like the Buckleys, my fathers side. Dad had a sister who lived down the road from us, she was to me a kind woman who gave me pancakes even though she didn't have much for herself, or her own children, I liked being at her house. My mother told us we were not allowed to go there. To my mother she was a low life person who was simple in the head and not all there, and to my mother I was just like her. My mother would call me her name, Joan Buckley. My sisters followed suit. I have no good memories of my childhood. I remember watching men shovel coal in the basement, my mother telling me I was man crazy while driving me away from the window, I was 9 or ten by then. I can remember going in the woods and hoping someone or something would find me and kill me. I was about 11 or 12 when I tried to kill myself by smoking cigerettes until I got really sick and couldn't smoke anymore. A few weeks or months later I took a bottle of pills. I remember my mother giving me mustard and trying to make me throw up. I do not know how I got to the hospital. I remember being forced to stand against the wall while a nurse laughed at me. I felt so dobey.
I will contiinue tomorrow

J

-JCaroline-

Mmm That is sad, I also have bad memories from my childhood :(

But the cool thing is that Jesus is pure love and He has the power to restore us from all of it. :D

C

carpetmanswife

:(..........

W

walkinthespirit

Praise God that HE is always there, to take our hurts and our pains away!

J

juspekatzus

yes Merryheart it does! Rev: 12 verse 11, and they overcame him[the devil] by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
I didn't have a happy childhood. But thank God, as soon as I left home at age 18, I found Jesus!!! :)

J

juspekatzus

I hope this has a happy ending... :/

God bless!
I really do not know happy, however, I do have a peace and joy that passes understanding. Words would never express how much so. I had a hot bath, praise God for hot water, I baked oatmeal cookies, praise God for the ingredients to make them[soooooo good] Most of all ,praise my heavenly father for his Lamb, my Saviour. Christ Jesus!
My intent in writing my testamony is not to hurt or make anyone feel sad or bad. I am pressed by Gods Holy Spirit to give it. I am 54, I believe time is so short for people on this earth, there are so many lost, there are people who probably have backslided, and feel God would not forgive them for sin they have committed, maybe someone feels so guilty or shamefull about something they did. I'm one of those people.
Thankyou to everyone who prayed for me, I felt your prayers in my life and in my home.God bless, and is blessing each one of you,[its so good to belong to the familly of God] all you have to do is ask and receive, for our Heavenly Father wants to give you all things good though his son Christ Jesus, and has you allready know, He is no respector of persons, what he does for one he'll do for the other.
This is the first time giving my full testamony, I thank this forum for allowing me to give it. However, how can I edit and add to what I've allready written?
Romans:8:28 "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord"
Christine

B

Bec

I'm so sorry. . .I don't know if I could say anything to make you feel better. . .but I do feel your pain. . .You're in my prayers. . .just remember Satan tries to destroy us with our past--he's not afraid of who we are right now--but of who we will in God after we get through this!

C

Cookie38115

We all have a past. The one thing I found out about spirtual warefare is if those past memories bring you pain and make you feel something other than the love of The Father, then you are under attack and it is time to pray.