I really need help!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mosher777

I lost my son to Social Services . I need to get him back asap.

M

Mosher777

does anyone have any advice

D

dovey

what happened are you ok?....pray! pray! pray! ask for guidance and protection for your son! May God heal whatever wounds there are that need it!

A

annie360

I'm not sure how the process works, but like most tasks take it detail by detail, write down exactly what you'll need to do to meet the requirements of social services and conquer each obsticle one by one. I hope this helps a little. You'll be in my prayers, God bless. You can do all things through Christ who strenghtens you.

J

Jer1970

Maybe I can help...I've been down this road professionally a few times. First of all, pray for God's guidance. Second, identify why they took him, and then simply fix that problem and go to court (if there is a hearing date) to show you have the problem fixed and are ready for him to be home.

M

michae

mosher how did you lose your children...