I saw a ghost train!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Prognostic

Jan 5, 2018
Admittedly it was on Ghostbusters lol..

BUT that's based on a real ghost train story. One which was once a real train that crashed and loads of people died. In fact this has happened lots of times. Train crashes where lots of people die. And then people go on to see an apparition of that train.

It's the same with people ghosts too. Obviously we don't fully understand what ghosts are. We know their something paranormal. Some kind of repeating energy. Kind of like how an echo works. Or perhaps something much more complex.

And from a Christian / biblical perspective we know that the supernatural spiritual world is real. And that there is some place where you go when you die which is like a limbo world where there's a great light you can make your way into. But that it could be that some people refuse to go into the light. Maybe because they died in a terrible way or have some unfinished business or just can't let go of something.

Or of course, and as some people think, it's all evil. That ghosts are evil. We know that there are many types of evil spirits for most sins we can commit. And that Poltergeists (translation: "noisy ghosts" are real. That possession is real. That the enemy plays a lot of dirty tricks. That we shouldn't even really talk of or think of and entertain such things. That we shouldn't do stuff like astrology, tarot, soothsaying, witchcraft stuff and the like. Doesn't it say somewhere not to dabble in that stuff as it can infect you? I will have to look it up! I could do with some context and clarity on that actually so maybe I'll do that in another thread.

But yeah, not to go off "track"! (I can feel your eyes rolling lol)

Or, well, I don't want to lose my "train" of thought!?

But yeah, I believe in ghost trains how they can be real. And man, if they are real, as many people will claim.

And that's another thing right, out of ALL the people claiming to have seen one. Both single people and groups of people. They say that out of all of them, while even if most of them are fake, not ALL of them can be.

It's the same for alien abductions. Many people have said they've been abducted by what they thought was aliens. And many of them have been proven as fake. But not ALL of them. Some of them are investigated and can't be proven as fake. That some of them could in fact be real. But that's another thread in itself and highly debatable. I mean my view of aliens is that until they're here and walking among us the jury is still out on that! As far as I was aware God created the heavens first, the earth and life here. That Christ is God's only son who died to redeem us, God's most newest masterpiece, human beings.

But I believe in ghost trains. I believe they can exist and be seen by people. And if they how, when you think about it, how cool is that?

It might not be cool actually. I mean, it could be because of a bad thing that happened. So there's that. But if God didn't want us to see such a thing as that, like an old ghost train, then we wouldn't! But we do!

We have no real idea why of course. We can speculate and theorize. We can seek to learn the science behind it. But that will never be able to fully explain it. We can look to the bible for an explanation or even general view and understanding. And that will be a better one for us than science could ever provide probably.

I think it's quite simple really. So simple that even a child can understand. So simple that an adult finds it harder to. It's simply as said, a replay of an event. One that has a lot of meaning to one or more people. So much so that the event, or the spirit / spirits effected by that event stay around like a residual energy. Kind of like an echo! Or something like that.

So someone tell me, for those of you who are in the same boat as me on this. That yes, ghost trains are real, like ghosts etc (although not all ghosts are evil or evil doings). And expand on what this phenomena is and how it works and why we would get to see and witness such a thing?

All aboard! :)