I think I may be allergic to fruits

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I actually like fruits but I always have a bad reaction to them. I like apples but my gums always itch, I like oranges but my lips always sting, my throats get very dry and itchy when I eat bananas, when I eat fruits like pineapples, water melons and grapes my throats get very sore. I've noticed this for years but after doing research I think I'm allergic, it sucks.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I read that if you cook the fruit it may not cause the same reaction. I pray God shows you a way to enjoy fruit!

Feb 28, 2016
Tabin,
you for sure have a very un-healthy body, for your body is rejecting so many of the very things
that God has given to us to make us whole, IF we conform to His Biblical Laws'...

I would urge you to dissect your eating habits from your youth, even to the womb if possible until this very day,
and then analyze according to God's principles and laws that you have read...
when in doubt, we have learned from years of experience that WE were most often at fault,
which, surprised us at first, and then, the Truth would begin to set-in, in our way-ward minds...
this would so very often bring us tears and laughter...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Tabin,
you for sure have a very un-healthy body, for your body is rejecting so many of the very things
that God has given to us to make us whole, IF we conform to His Biblical Laws'...

I would urge you to dissect your eating habits from your youth, even to the womb if possible until this very day,
and then analyze according to God's principles and laws that you have read...
when in doubt, we have learned from years of experience that WE were most often at fault,
which, surprised us at first, and then, the Truth would begin to set-in, in our way-ward minds...
this would so very often bring us tears and laughter...
It can be dangerous to eat something one is allergic to and I'm sure most of us would not want to do that.

Feb 28, 2016
many, many allergic reactions are the result of wrong eating/prescription habits from our youth, etc.,
and these may, many times be corrected with intense investigation...
but,
we agree, most would not want to do that, for pharmikia has ruled as god for centuries...

davg

Mar 15, 2021
You need to get tested to find out if you are allergic or if it is something else. Without that, you can only hurt yourself. You can be allergic to one ingredient, and you don't have to rule out everything.