I think there is something strange going on in the conspiracy thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter psalm6819
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Guess I retired lol fell asleep. Look at you color n size, go Sydlit!!! Well bout to head to church. Have a fantastic day :)
 
Loony bin?

Rachel,
when you find out some of your family members are just reptilian aliens in disguise, waiting patiently for you to fall asleep so they can eat your face off...
don't come crying to us.

David IKe claims our Royal Family are Alien Reptiles This bit of news comes to you on the day the Queen becomes Britains longest reigning Monarch. Could this be the secret of her long life I wonder.
 
David IKe claims our Royal Family are Alien Reptiles This bit of news comes to you on the day the Queen becomes Britains longest reigning Monarch. Could this be the secret of her long life I wonder.

In America we don't believe in monarchs.

All of our reptiles are elected.

: )
 
I can't say what it is because then they will know I'm unto them....

You know who I mean.......

they are among us..........

but cunningly concealed

There is something even stranger going on with the Arab Christian thread. Big Brother and Sister is watching you!!!
 
I can't say what it is because then they will know I'm unto them....

You know who I mean.......

they are among us..........

but cunningly concealed
I see I'm being cleverly exposed, however a few more final adjustments and I'll be forever in stealth mode.