I thought of this today also....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have great eye, and hand reflexes..I'd lasso you in a heart beat!..lol
The only result that would happen in such a situation would be how the road runner and Wiley coyote are Roadrunner.png

Obviously I am the road runner :b

Dec 3, 2015
I'm having a really hard time today. Can anybody help me? Thanks

B

biblicalsandy

The only result that would happen in such a situation would be how the road runner and Wiley coyote are View attachment 140741

Obviously I am the road runner :b
That's funny..When I was a kid, I use to mimic Wiley Coyote super genius!..lol

Dec 3, 2015
I found out why 99% of christians dont know how the bible was put together. When I say put together, I mean how the 66 books were chosen out of 180+ books, letters,etc., and how they were orderred from Genisis to Revelations as well. The answer is so demoralizing. Why would God choose the Pope to be in charge of this project, and why didnt they show their work on why they felt God told them to pic this book and put it here? Can anyone help?

T

Tintin

I found out why 99% of christians dont know how the bible was put together. When I say put together, I mean how the 66 books were chosen out of 180+ books, letters,etc., and how they were orderred from Genisis to Revelations as well. The answer is so demoralizing. Why would God choose the Pope to be in charge of this project, and why didnt they show their work on why they felt God told them to pic this book and put it here? Can anyone help?
Why do you keep asking the same question? I answered you on one of the other threads. But you won't like it.

Dec 3, 2015
Your thoughts of anger and frustration towards me for asking a real important ?, are forgiven. Is the beginning of wisdom fear of itself? Or is the beginning of wisdom love? Does love demand its own way? Does a loving father really need his children to bow down to him and worship Him? In the Old Testament God told Israel never to set themselves up a King because kingdoms divide people. But then the New Testament after Constantine and Athanasius gave us a king of kings and Lord of lords really a Lord of lords and King? That doesn't sound like a loving father to me

Jan 27, 2015
Your thoughts of anger and frustration towards me for asking a real important ?, are forgiven. Is the beginning of wisdom fear of itself? Or is the beginning of wisdom love? Does love demand its own way? Does a loving father really need his children to bow down to him and worship Him? In the Old Testament God told Israel never to set themselves up a King because kingdoms divide people. But then the New Testament after Constantine and Athanasius gave us a king of kings and Lord of lords really a Lord of lords and King? That doesn't sound like a loving father to me
Doesn't sound like He's your Father.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Does your father sound loving?

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I have another one. Why do you guys, not all, throw your trash out the car window? I've always said that those with the cleanest, immaculate car interiors probably do this.
I was riding with this 'pastor', so titled' one time. (Now we're getting serious), We were on this South Dakota Lakota Sioux reservation. He started throwing his trash out the window onto this beautiful landscape. I said what of someone sees you doing that? Not a good Christian witness. He said you're right brother. Then he started throwing more trash out.

Like I said in a thousand threads, you don't dare try to correct a title bearer. Picking at their pride. But it's still kinda fun.