I Want Christian Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 26, 2020
I don't know many people my age that have the same faith as I do and I don't really fit into any friend groups. I just want some friends my age that share my faith. Please message me

May 23, 2020
Hey, how old are you? I'm 16. There are not a lot of people my age that are Christians too, but i would love to get to know you as a friend!

May 27, 2020
Hey, how old are you? I'm 16. There are not a lot of people my age that are Christians too, but i would love to get to know you as a friend![/QUO
I don't know many people my age that have the same faith as I do and I don't really fit into any friend groups. I just want some friends my age that share my faith. Please message me
hey, im 16 and from England bro

May 26, 2020
Awesome, I'm 16 and we should find a way to private message each other

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
One of you guys just needs to have a paid membership. It's like $20 but that's for the whole year.

The only other way on this site is to have someone with a membership message both of you in a shared message and then you could message back and forth, but then the person that initiated the group message would see everything you post, so it's not really practical if neither of you has a membership.

Hope that helped "somewhat".

You can also set up a "front" email that you share on your profile and then switch to the primary one you use after one message. Ideally something you delete after the first message relating the primary...that way if any random person messages you (and there are things you want to watch out for online) it's no longer in use, so irrelevant.

If you'd like some info on that a system like that costs a little bit also but there are a few free ones. I know you can do this with Yahoo for free, but I haven't tested the deletion mechanic myself, although it says you can.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting to connect privately like that against site rules, someone correct me if I'm wrong.