I want nothing!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I want nothing, because I am satisfied in your love. I am full, even more than full. My desire is full, my life is full, my joy is full, and you are the fullness of joy. You are the sun and the moon at night. You are my light. Who can fulfill me like my lover? Isn't my lover the only one who can give joy? I said to my lover, for you I would do anything. Ask me, and I will do it. Yes, he loves my soul. The Lord Jesus loves my soul. I could find no cistern to drink from, but he gave me the water of life in a dry desert. He gave me to drink of the vine, the best wine, and to eat of the fig tree. The Lord is my shepherd, my guide, my husbandman. He is the good shepherd, he will never abandon me. Sing praise, my soul, dance my Spirit. Leap with joy all that is within me, the groom is coming back for his bride. Watch, wait, and be prepared!!!

X

xJoe

is this a prayer?

A

AnandaHya

lol sounds like a declaration of faith to me. lol ramon what do you do for a living? you seem to be overflowing with the Spirit, don't forget to eat and sleep ok? lol i have my husband and kids to remind me.