I WANT TO JOIN CHRISTIAN MUSIC BAND

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nathania

Gusto ko matuto ng piano ng free, NO PAYMENT :( So that I could join the christian music bands. Hindi ko rin alam kung saan ako pwede sumali na band :( HELP Guys.

May 3, 2013
Let's play the music!

Perhaps they give you some tips to save.

He! He!

jangel

May 12, 2010
ur lucky pag me mahanap ka na magoffer ng free. Ako dati I paid 300 pesos per session parang isang oras yata yun I forgot na and kasamahan ko lang din sa Church.

J

jedidiah_asher

[video=youtube;vphWgqbF-AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vphWgqbF-AM[/video]

Try mo to.. He teaches basic piano lessons and series talaga.. Yan muna until makakita ka nang magtuturo talaga ng actual sau.. Hope it helps ^_^