I was just mutilated in my last relationship, someone wanna help me out? lol

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sparkyyyyyy

I'll go through all the details if you just have to knoww lol, but basically I've had my heart ripped out and nothing has ever hurt as much. Decided that this may be a great place to get help and maybe meet someone special, who knows..either way, I neeeed an interesting convo lol

I

incorporatestreet

I can relate, one of my best friends is pulling out of my life.
I wont go through all of the details because its really complicated..

but just stay strong and know that god is there. if you turn your pain
to him, he will heal you and he will show you that the relationship you were in
wasnt meant to be... not at the moment anyway.
if you are supposed to be life partners then you will find each other again.

relationships and friendships are very complicated... because there are
so many emotions involved, and the closer two people get, the stronger the
relationship. but in all honesty, you are only supposed to tell one person
everything about you, and that will be your partner. and they will
make you whole.

does that make sense?
hope so.

god bless.

S

Storm

I'll go through all the details if you just have to knoww lol, but basically I've had my heart ripped out and nothing has ever hurt as much. Decided that this may be a great place to get help and maybe meet someone special, who knows..either way, I neeeed an interesting convo lol
Am sorry that ur heart has been broken but i think this is a good time to work on ur relationship with christ. Don't jump into another relationship just yet take time to reflect on ur past one and let God heal ur broken heart

T

the_buffest_possum

eharmony.com

A

Abing

lol not eharmony.com
noooooo :-/ lol

Pray more my dear sparkyyy. :)

I

incorporatestreet

do NOT use any online dating services because that is of the world,
god didnt bring adam and eve together by the internet.
he created eve just for adam and brought them together.

just be patient and he will bring you your eve.

H

HeavenLee

Hi, sorry to hear that, same thing happened to me recently. I saw it was ur bday??? Happy birthday if it is...if not sorry!!!

X

xspinningisfun

hey :)
it's hard to have your heart broken, isn't it?
i was involved with this guy for a few months last year. we met in december 2007.
he was interested in first, because he used to go to my friends and asked about me.
i liked him, but i didn't tell him at first only because i don't fall for guys easily. but something about him made me.
we used to talk all the time.
until one night, he IMd me on msn and said, "I went home with a girl last night from the bar. I'm sorry but we knew that we couldn't really date because I live an hour away. I can't help my feelings either."

i was so heart broken. but i've come to realize if a guy wants to sleep around, then he doesn't deserve me. i didn't know that about him...but i guess he slept around a lot before he met me. i never did anything with him because i'm saving myself...and i think he just got bored of me.

so i know i'm better off without him.

the only person who can mend your broken heart is our heavenly Father.
i know it's hard to think that, because it's like, "my heart is still broken."
but God WILL heal it over time, we just need to trust in Him.
he loves you SO much, and he WILL bring you a man. :]

S

Sparkyyyyyy

I'd be kind of weirded out if he brought me a man, considering I am a dude and all lolol...but ya thankss...I'm saving myself to...the girl i was with for about 3 years (2 of them long distance) ended uo having like a double life and when i found out she gave it up to someone else while trying to still be with me, i was devestated...I believe God is leading me to better people and friends, even though I still spend so much time in tears, its getting easier now.

hey :)
it's hard to have your heart broken, isn't it?
i was involved with this guy for a few months last year. we met in december 2007.
he was interested in first, because he used to go to my friends and asked about me.
i liked him, but i didn't tell him at first only because i don't fall for guys easily. but something about him made me.
we used to talk all the time.
until one night, he IMd me on msn and said, "I went home with a girl last night from the bar. I'm sorry but we knew that we couldn't really date because I live an hour away. I can't help my feelings either."

i was so heart broken. but i've come to realize if a guy wants to sleep around, then he doesn't deserve me. i didn't know that about him...but i guess he slept around a lot before he met me. i never did anything with him because i'm saving myself...and i think he just got bored of me.

so i know i'm better off without him.

the only person who can mend your broken heart is our heavenly Father.
i know it's hard to think that, because it's like, "my heart is still broken."
but God WILL heal it over time, we just need to trust in Him.
he loves you SO much, and he WILL bring you a man. :]

B

Baptistrw

I'd be kind of weirded out if he brought me a man, considering I am a dude and all lolol...but ya thankss...I'm saving myself to...the girl i was with for about 3 years (2 of them long distance) ended uo having like a double life and when i found out she gave it up to someone else while trying to still be with me, i was devestated...I believe God is leading me to better people and friends, even though I still spend so much time in tears, its getting easier now.
rofl... yeah, def. dont need to find a dude :D

K

Kenoragirl

LOL! Yeah... that would just add to your woes. But the principles are the same. Good post xspinningisfun. :)

X

xspinningisfun

^HAHAHA, i am SO sorry.
okay, he WILL BRING YOU A GIRL.
hahahaha.

I

incorporatestreet

what?! you dont want a man?! haha jk.

just be patient though and the lord will bring that woman to you.
remember, love is patient.
1 Corinthians 13:4

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
Good luck to all of you. We aren't all evil and vile monsters. Though sometimes I feel like I am. That's a whole other story....

I think probably everyone has had their heart broken at some point or another. Mine happened about 7 years back, pretty much same story as Sparky. It took a while to get over, I'm not sure I'm over it yet either, but we'll see.

Until God brings someone who is worth my time, respect and love, I'm am firmly and completely absorbed by the dark side.

All you light siders out there beware, I'm out there in the Nether regions.

Again, good luck and may you all find happiness and joy.

S

SamIam

Is it to late to ask you to define mutilated

M

MusicalMe

Sparky,

I also had my heart ripped out and shredded when I was about 20... and I know it's hard to believe, and it doesn't help to hear it again, but it really does get better. Eventually you heal, and before you know it, you almost forget. The important thing to remember is not to let it taint your other relationships... don't think that just because one person hurt that everyone will.

Anyway, I hope you make some wonderful friends here. I know I have!

Anne