I WAS MADE FOR A PURPOSE

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrayingKryz
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrayingKryz

Guest
I realized something: God already has my past, my present, and my future planned out; He has blueprints with each little detail. And while He tells me of this future, He also tells me that I was made for a purpose.
That means that at some point in my life, I will meet my purpose; I will encounter who I'm meant to and what He wants me to do. SO DO NOT STRESS! Jeremiah 29:11 tells us that God knows the plans He has for us; plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future. Let this be your reminder to TRUST in the plans God has made for you! If you follow God with all your heart and seek His guidance, you will ALWAYS discover your purpose in life, no matter what that may be. [Remember! We may have multiple purposes—some small, some big...you are making a difference and impacting lives whether you know it or not!]
 
It's your gifting,calling and ministry that you need to discover.We already know our purpose.

We all have to ask ourselves the purpose question. "who am I and why am I here?"

That is easy and basic. You were created to worship and serve God. You are here to build and advance his kingdom.

The question is ,how do you fit in?

The answer is your calling and gifting and ministry.

Prophet? Pastor? evangelist? teacher? apostle? etc.
 
WE also can't just sit back and relax, we have free will, but if everything was predestined to the last detail I guess we don't really have free will but just the illusion of it? I don't know how to explain this