I was so afraid

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 26, 2009
At times ppl say m full of faith,full of zeal,full of passion,fearless,courageous,but I know who I m in da deep n darkest valley,
Like today I was so scared to death something wasnt working out n even mi uni said I haven paid any fees so I was goona get into so much trouble,i was like a little kid tryin to get some shelter or sum cuddles but I felt alone n lost,in all that midst I looked at my fone u know wat was opened up,Psalm 42:11 NASB

Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why have you become disturbed within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God.

That is the love of God,he rejuvinated me,even if the world fails yet I will praise the lord ..my uni just rang it was their mistake,all my 30 k of my fees was paid in full.there r still lots to b sorted but I know,God is able n strong n even at times m blind he will guide me

R

Ramon

AMEN!! YOU SEE THAT!!

David spoke to his soul. That itchy soul always wants to despair. But David realized what was going on, and he rebuked his own soul. WOW!

Yes my friend, that is the faith that endures.

I just posted this to someone, but I will post it here also:

1Pe 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
1Pe 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
1Pe 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

N

nyla

its true god is able and will never fail you my brother and many others god bless and amen

Jan 26, 2009
we are nothing with out Christ, he is our strength and our song he deserves all our glory even in da valley of the shadow of the death,fear will come and go but his love will always remain who is powerful to deliver us from everything

S

Siberian_Khatru

Amen to that, brotha.