I (we) have not had access to much news last week or so. Can you help inform us?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
appreciate all the responses

however, i mostly want news like... well you know...

Trump Declared True President. Army Removes Faker

:)

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I'm an extrovert, and the fact that I cant socialize with other people is affecting me and my mental health a lot, or at least it was. The global pandemic that has been happening for a year has been a really tough thing for me to deal with, not only from an economic standpoint but more from a mental standpoint. That was until I found out about chat rooms and since starting socializing on them with other people I think my mental health has become normal again.
I agree.

I guess the people who run things don't give a rip if half the population is nuts

the "admin" we have now doesn't care about human life at all

babies in the womb cannot vote so their lives mean nothing...

what is the opposite of pro life?

it's simple... but everyone thinks that these selfish, Godless perverts are going to... ha ha... "care" about them.. Where they get that idea is beyond me

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I dont care about who is president

sure I could tell you some news about that YOU want to hear cos you have itching ears but it would be a lie. lol

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I haven't watched news in maybe 2 weeks.. .long story why.. busy, etc..

I know there are others out there who could say the same thing.. so could one of you folks who watches news all the time..

tell us what are the most important stories..
isn't this a bit like, you finally quit smoking, so could someone please let you have a cigar?