I WILL HAVE MERCY!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

What separates a disciple from a claimer is whether they are able to show mercy. Jesus said that if the pharisees would have known what it meant, ''I will have mercy and not sacrifice,'' they would not have condemned the guiltless.

It is good to give to anyone who asks of you. It is good to repay evil with good. It is time to do away with this ''eye for an eye'' corruption. Is it so hard for you to sacrifice your own well-being for the sake of someone else?

I will tell you this. None of your doctrine gives you any favor with God. If you want favor with God, OBEY JESUS!!! If you do not obey Jesus you will not live with him in heaven.

If you believe the words of your pastor over the words of Jesus, you will perish. If you believe the words of ANY man more than the words of Jesus then you will likewise perish.

But who understands the words of Jesus? Who understands the words of Jesus? It is simple, wicked people do not understand, and those who are being saved constantly learn about the Lord Jesus.

Again, your teaching gives you no special privilege in not keeping his commands. EVERYONE will answer to Jesus for what he says. May Jesus bless you.