I wish I didn’t exist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 13, 2020
Hi I’m new here and well hopefully this will give me the peace I need. I became saved at 16 but I wasn’t really living for GOD but now I am, at 28. I am so excited and want to tell everyone about GOD but it’s like I never seem to do it right. I don’t try to be pushy and I try to always come with love and humbleness. I’ve committed many sins and I want others to understand that I’m not judging them for theirs because I can see why they would commit that sin, and that I’ve came from those sins and saw that it only lead to heartbreak for me. So I recently ran into some who committed the sin of homosexuality. A fellow Christian told them it was not a sin, and I didn’t want them to be mislead so I spoke from the heart and said yes it was a sin, and that we all are sinners and that not sinning isn’t what gets us to heaven it’s Jesus Christ. believing that he died for our sins and that if we believe that and live our lives according to his word we will be saved. I also shared my various sins. Including my struggles with same sex attractiveness. I was told that I shouldn’t be speaking on homosexuality because I never committed that sin and same sex attractiveness is not the same. Which I understand what they are implying. I never acted on my sin. I was just trying to come with understanding. Anyway long story short. I want to minister to people about God,’but when I do it seems it’s never right. I pray seek Gods word talk to other Christians and when I feel like I have a the message from God I share. It’s so hard being a Christian because we are told to share Gods word but don’t come across pushy and that we need to share his exact word, some tell me just saying God Bless you and praying for someone is enough others say it’s not. I watch people twist his word and then I question if I am wrong. And I sound insane I know, but in my brain I am constantly worrying what if I’m wrong and not doing what God wants, what if the others are right. I still stuggle with my own sins daily. I really just want to die. I’m not going to kill myself. But I’m so worried that I’m not living God enough for God and I’m not sharing his word Good enough and I want to
Hey AllieOwls,
It is incredibly weird and amazing how much your story matches with mine. I’ve gone through the almost exact same encounter like you have. I also struggle with these things. If you would like to talk to me i’m here. maybe we can be friends :) do you have any social media? have a great day, and know God is with you this whole time :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hey AllieOwls,
It is incredibly weird and amazing how much your story matches with mine. I’ve gone through the almost exact same encounter like you have. I also struggle with these things. If you would like to talk to me i’m here. maybe we can be friends :) do you have any social media? have a great day, and know God is with you this whole time :)
It seems Allie joined, and then quit, nearly three months ago, so I'm suspecting you won't be hearing from them.

Also I'd not be so eager to exchange social media or chat off site, at least not until you get to know someone better. Not everyone that comes to this site has good intentions.

AndrewT

Dec 12, 2020
@M1chaeL
Living in God's love is so important. Focus on that!:):):):):):) Put your armor of God on and fight. If you need to talk I know what you're going through. Feel free to contact me. I will pray for you:)