I wish...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
...that peace loving Arabs (this includes Muslims, Jews and obviously Arab Christians) would help communicate that not ALL Arabs (and Muslims) hate the US, want to hurt us and want to change our government to have a more Muslim focus. I mean who better than someone who looks like an Arab to communicate a message of peace and harmony? :cool:

I

isaria

Look like arab. :)
Or is arab.

My horse is an arab.
Can ask her communicate the message. :)
She is very arabian looking when she is filled with whom she is and not in need of exorcism. ;). not laughing matter really. she need z help.

Peace loving arabs. I beleive this. Many peace loving arabs.

But how many bad behaved people in christian churches also such pedohiles, organised crime and , sadist disabler teachers and etc.
Appearing to be a "good good" makes it easy cover up crime in jesus name and lie in church and gain power they missuse.
It is not just muslims bad behaved.
Take the same "actor" and all they are is such regardless what they make self look and appear like..

Is it maybe about the individual in who and all they are?

Because to me seems be same actors bad behaved and if they muslim or christian or atheist they aaaaalways so bad deeply and truly and get away with it and have a group they bad with.
Should not get away with crime.

Like a father had a girl he was her suga daddy he spoiled her and she could do anything she wanted and he never disciplined her that it bad steal.
He rich so he let her do and have anything and always made her appear perfectt and innocent which was a big lie.
She should be in jail.

A good father would jail there child or punish them and correct them.
I beleive correcting.
If crimes are THAT bad it not ok.
she said "im yin yang" or im what ever i want but it was not ok and she was a bully and behaved like spoiled jealous teenager with co .
Astounding abd parents allow such and instead supported such in even placing out things to make her look perfect so she not go jail but every one think she good and gave her credit some one elses work and colours and time etc.

These well known people get away with anything and it is arrogant and bad parenting whether they a star or 70 yr old or 7 yr old....

same time understanding, encouragement, support but behaviours are stonishing...
shake head disbelief.
how can such people get power they miss use.

Time for real adults take over.
mature better people who do not allow such and who support harmony and peace .

It is a few individual actors in who and all they are need be removed from power they missuse.

L

leonardronaldo

...that peace loving Arabs (this includes Muslims, Jews and obviously Arab Christians) would help communicate that not ALL Arabs (and Muslims) hate the US, want to hurt us and want to change our government to have a more Muslim focus. I mean who better than someone who looks like an Arab to communicate a message of peace and harmony? :cool:
What about evangelizing to those Muslims in the USA? Showing how precious Christ and God's Grace is to every sinners.

In countries like Saudi, you might not even allow to share or talk about Christianity anywhere in the country. Utilize the chance while God gives you that.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
I believe it is up to the non militant Arabs to convince the world that not all Muslims are interested in killing Westerners. They also need to do more to try to stop the organizations like Al Queda. :eek: