I WON! won what???? o_O well i was FIRST..

• Thread starter dancerchik_4dabigG
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dancerchik_4dabigG

I was FIRST in the newly and completely fixed christianchat!!! woooooooooooo!!! I WIN! I WON! I WIN! hahahaha :p :D im very excited hehe RoboOp said that i was in within like 2 seconds after he fixed everything. HEHE :) WOOT WOOO YAY for christianchat!!

ever since it was down, ive been trying to get back on it. :p i was up til 330am and was like maaan! i wanna get on cc!! lol and this morning bam!! here i was :) :D

ok so ya...... I WON!! LOL hehe

GOd bless ya'lll!!! cant wait to talk in chat!!

all agape- katelyn (k8)

C

christine-j

congrats woot woot

blessed386

Jun 16, 2009
hey congrats dancer!!...i was the 2nd one!!..heheh....God bless u