i would love your pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hug-a-bug

i really want to be a mom and me and my husband want to have babies so please pray it will happen very soon much appresiated thanks and god bless you all;)

W

wit2Christlv

I pray the Lord will bless you and your husband with a child... Are you trying to have one yourself or adopt one?

P

PrayerTeam

I will be praying for you Hug-A-Bug. I know it is hard to see the road ahead when the rain is falling so hard. But He is there. He is ALWAYS faithful. He met me in a very dark place and time in my life and has lifted me out of that. if he can do that for me, He can do that for anyone. He is no respecter of persons. he does not favor one over another. He can open your womb and bless it abundantly. It's all in His time and we are called to walk by faith this road laid out before us. Keep on praying. Prayer is like a grapling hook. You throw it up to Heaven and pull. And when the rope goes taunt, you pull. yes it will get hard and you will need more and more strength to keep pulling on that rope. But you keep at it. Don't give up untill you have pulled Heaven to Earth. His will on earth as it is in Heaven. so often we pray and don't see an answer. We give up and then figure God don't care. But you need to keep at it. And ask people also to stand with you as you have done here. Good job. I will stand with you. The body of Christ is ONE body regardless of denomination. We stand as one on His promises.

L

livingepistle

First...you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you... Jesus is Life and He came to earth that humans might have life more abundantly if they believe on Him. If you believe on Him...I declare according to your faith, In the name of Jesus it is done. Call on Him and ask his touch to bring life as is according to His Word; then believe doubting nothing. Before an encounter, you and your husband should acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ in prayer and ask Him for the gift of a new baby. Shalom

H

hug-a-bug

wit2Christlv;bt1618 said:
I pray the Lord will bless you and your husband with a child... Are you trying to have one yourself or adopt one?
TRYING ARE SELF

H

hug-a-bug

livingepistle;bt1647 said:
First...you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you... Jesus is Life and He came to earth that humans might have life more abundantly if they believe on Him. If you believe on Him...I declare according to your faith, In the name of Jesus it is done. Call on Him and ask his touch to bring life as is according to His Word; then believe doubting nothing. Before an encounter, you and your husband should acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ in prayer and ask Him for the gift of a new baby. Shalom
I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ;)

H

hug-a-bug

PrayerTeam;bt1619 said:
I will be praying for you Hug-A-Bug. I know it is hard to see the road ahead when the rain is falling so hard. But He is there. He is ALWAYS faithful. He met me in a very dark place and time in my life and has lifted me out of that. if he can do that for me, He can do that for anyone. He is no respecter of persons. he does not favor one over another. He can open your womb and bless it abundantly. It's all in His time and we are called to walk by faith this road laid out before us. Keep on praying. Prayer is like a grapling hook. You throw it up to Heaven and pull. And when the rope goes taunt, you pull. yes it will get hard and you will need more and more strength to keep pulling on that rope. But you keep at it. Don't give up untill you have pulled Heaven to Earth. His will on earth as it is in Heaven. so often we pray and don't see an answer. We give up and then figure God don't care. But you need to keep at it. And ask people also to stand with you as you have done here. Good job. I will stand with you. The body of Christ is ONE body regardless of denomination. We stand as one on His promises.
I WANT TO SAY THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU AND EVERYONE GOD BLESS YOU ALL